Tuesday, December 31, 2013

I Miss You (My Favorite Things): Young Jung-Woo

I really thought I was going to be all about Jung-woo and Soo-yeon being endgame based solely off the scenes with the younger versions of them. Kiddie Jung-woo and Soo-yeon were beyond fucking cute.

First of all, I felt really bad for baby Soo-yeon. Her life was massively terrible. Shitty homelife; shitty school life. She has no sanctuary. That is, until, Jung-woo's stupid sunshine face

 

appears in her life and momentarily alleviates some of her pain. Momentarily, I say, because Jung-woo is like fifteen years old and doesn't have the power to really make any significant changes in Soo-yeon's life. Like, for instance, finding her a new pair of fucking parents. But Jung-woo is Soo-yeon's first friend, and that's huge. Too bad being Jung-woo's friend comes with being kidnapped and raped and then being abandoned by him when you need him most. COOL! GREAT! WOW WOW! 

But I don't want to talk about how Jung-woo abandoned Soo-yeon in that warehouse place when all he had to do was help her up a little bit. Like, I feel like people would say "Oh, but he's only a little boy. Give him some slack. He was afraid." Totally understand, and I have no idea what I would do in that situation, but...Soo-yeon was calling out to him multiple times and he hesitated about whether or not to do something. HE HAD TIME TO HESITATE BEFORE FLEEING. Could he not, at least, been like: "Get up, Soo-yeon! Come on!" AT LEAST? DAMN. Ugh, but no. I refuse to be angry at baby Jung-woo. I will save all my hate for adult Jung-woo. Because he is less cute. :) PICTURE TIME! 


Look at his face. This is getting off to a bad, child-molesty start. And by bad I mean gut. Gut means good in German. I just found out. How appropriate. HOW SO?!





Okay, let's talk about when we're first introduced to Jung-woo and he's playing football in America.

1. Why?

2. No, really? Why the fuck is he in America playing football at what appears to be a college but then later it's revealed that possibly Jung-woo is in fucking middle school?? And even if it's a high school...was he recruited? Am I being offensive for thinking Koreans can't just pop over to America and go to school? Was it a bordering school? Should I have made separate numbers for all these questions? HELP MEEEEE

3. When that girl Jung-woo passes in the dorm hall asks him how football practice went and I think Jung-woo says "great" or something in English.
        a.  I love when they speak English on these shows. It's always awkward but also cute. That was super patronizing. Well, I am American. EAGLES!
        b. Why would anyone ask how someone's football practice went? Is that a thing? It's just practice...idk...MIND YOUR BUSINESS, AMERICAN BITCH! 




This pic is shitty but look at his sweater. I really liked it...on his body. He has a cool stocky body. How old is this kid? I will pack my bag for jail now. Do you think they'll let me have a single room? I don't want to have to shit in front of anyone. Sorry, but I am too fancy for that shit. haha #ibs




Remember when the umbrella that Soo-yeon gave Jung-woo broke as he was walking home and he was freaking out acting like it was raining fucking acid or some shit? And then he has this realization like - OH, IT'S JUST WATER! MY FACE WON'T MELT OFF IF I DON'T HAVE AN UMBRELLA TO PROTECT ME! OH, HAPPY DAY! What a beautiful fucking idiot. 




I thought it was cute that Jung-woo was so comfortable touching this bitch's feet. True love, because she definitely didn't have a shower in her poor person house.




Do I want to talk about those horrible moments when Jung-woo didn't want to be the murderer's daughter friend? NO, IT'S TOO PAINFUL. I'D RATHER FORGET. Instead, let me use this opportunity to inquire about what the fuck that chocolate poop icee shit was they were sucking on. What is that - like, a cool Korean fudge pop? GROSS. 




Okay. Real quick I'll talk about when Jung-woo didn't want to be Soo-yeon's friend. I hated that. I had no idea, really, why any of those kids would hate Soo-yeon just because her dad killed someone. Like, Soo-yeon didn't kill anyone. Do they think she gave him his orders? Like, I get these are dumb kids...but I'd think the worse they would do is tease her, not...completely shun her. And Jung-woo was already Soo-yeon's friend before he found out about her dad. HE KNEW SHE WAS GOOD, SO WTF AT HIS REACTION? Ugh, I can't with baby Jung-woo sometimes. 



But then he'll do stuff like this^, and I'm like "Ugh. I'm so glad Soo-yeon has you in her horrible, no good, very bad life." 

lol, but then he'll go right back to doing things like abandoning her after being raped and I'm like OH, JUNG-WOO! Ya silly rascal, you! 

You deserve to feel bad after that, so here are some pics of you in anguish over being a terrible boyfriend LOL


cry more


MORE! 


Oh, are you all cried out? Fucking idiot. 



Wait. I thought I was going to preserve all my hate for older Jung-woo, seeing as he is the one who ended up with Soo-yeon ultimately. WHICH, WHAT?! WHEN HARRY NEVER WOULD HAVE ABANDONED HER FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER?!

I can't do this anymore, I need to heal my wounds by googling an uncomfortable amount of Harry pics to make an embarrassing post dedicated probably mostly to just his eyebrows.

Goodbye. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey