Saturday, December 28, 2013

That Winter, The Wind Blows: Final Thoughts


I can't believe I just made like six posts about this show. To be honest, I could write a whole book on Young's high school crush alone. But I won't do that. No one would read that. Just like how no one reads this blog. Should I kill myself? No. Too time consuming.

ANYWAY! I have a bunch of pics from the show I stole off Google that I want to comment on so I'll do that and you can go fuck yourselves! 


Should I talk about these^two? lol. 

Mami on the left is Oh Soo's ex, the one who framed him for stealing Boss Kim's money dollars. She's cute as hell and obsessed with Oh Soo for some reason. Like, she's a famous actress who can date anyone, yet she wants some con man playing mindgames with a fucking blind girl. Come on, do better.  

Papi on the right is Young's FUCKING FIANCE. He is like if someone drew a stick figure on a napkin and then cast that napkin in this role. THERE IS NOTHING GOING ON. Like, can someone tap this dude and ask him if he's alright? Please, put a mirror under his nose to see if he is still breathing. Young being engaged to this anti-human is really ridiculous. Like, she can't see BUT SHE HAS ALL HER OTHER SENSES, DUMMIES! Come on, do better: part II. 



Young whips Oh Soo across the face with her walking cane really early on in the game. I think that was the moment I knew I loved everything about this show. 



This sweater.


This other one. 



CHOCOLATE COFFEE. Do they have cool places like this in America? WHERE DO THEY DO THIS? Omg, I can't wait to start blogging about I Miss You so I can talk about their way-cooler Dunkin Donuts. But anyway, characters on TWTWB (mainly Young) are constantly drinking chocolate coffee. It made me really want some. The dark roast I always get from my local Quick Chek (which is a fucking gas station) has chocolate undernotes. DOES THAT COUNT? YES OR NO?! ANSWER MEEEEEEEEE!
(Also, that sweater/coat thing. Please stop, Oh Soo. I can't do it anymore)



Oh Soo gives Young wind chimes which was pretty gay. In turn, Young gave him a little bell bracelet. He sounded like a fucking cat jingling around like an asshole. This possibly means I thought all of this shit was really cute. HAVEN'T DECIDED YET, LET ME BREATHE DAMN! 



I liked all the times Oh Soo hugged Young from behind. Hmm, that sounds weird. Their love story is pretty much always creepy, but I thought there were some really cute moments and also nice intimate moments. The backdoor hugging I approved of. The first time it happened was when Young attempted to jump in front of a train. IT REALLY SET THE TONE! #romance #emphasis on man #man is king #slightly sexist everything 




This was cute. Young was doing that sexual harassment thing blind people do to determine what people look like. In real life this would have been Boner City, Population: Any Straight Dudes. What did I just accidentally reveal about Oh Soo???? (Or is that his boner right there? Eugh) 



I'm just really into these suspenders. Praise Allah. You just know Allah wears suspenders.



Do I want to talk about that atrocious ending? N O P E



                                                        NVR4GT













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey