Monday, December 30, 2013

I Miss You (or How I Learned to Stop Worrying About How I Only Cared About Harry and No One Else Except Maybe Jung-Myung and his ponytail)



I should have known. I should have looked at the poster for the show. Like, really paid attention to it. HARRY IS STANDING OFF TO THE SIDE BEING IGNORED BY ZOEY AND JUNG-WOO AND THEIR STUPID ETERNAL LOVE. I should have known being #TeamHarry would bring me nothing but pain. 

I'm not even going to recap this show. Because it upset me and I just can't. That is not to say I didn't enjoy many aspects of it. Many aspects as in Harry and anything to do with him. I want to do a different post for all the different things I liked. Harry, younger Jung-woo, Jung-myung's ponytail, the Dunkin Donuts product placement, hairstyle changes, and some other things. Debating whether or not I should dedicate a post to Zoey's nails...

Zoey upset me too much so maybe I will try to hurt her by categorizing things I liked about her under miscellaneous. That'll show her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey