Wednesday, January 1, 2014

I Miss You (My Favorite Things): HARRY BORRISON

Did this show really expect anyone to be Team Jung-woo?

I mean, he abandoned Soo-yeon after she was raped, and ran away in his tight ass turquoise sweater like a little idiot. AND, HE'S LIKE A FOOTBALL PLAYER! Surely, he could have scooped this bitch up like a football and ran her to the touchdown line or whatever like how they do in football. Soo-yeon's malnourished ass couldn't have weighed too much more than a football, right?

So, like, essentially, Jung-yoo left Soo-yeon for dead. She managed to escape the warehouse garage place on her own but she ends up in the middle of a road about to be hit by a car. Presumably, she is. 


I mean, look at this^.


That creepy nurse woman could have easily left this bitch for dead in the road. But you know who convinces her not to? Hyung-joon (aka Harry). This nurse bitch gives no fucks about Soo-yeon and probably has designs on dumping her body in an open grave so she can flee with Hyung-joon and the money to France or wherever. BUT HYUNG-JOON IS LIKE, "FUCK YOU, BITCH, I AM NOT GOING ANYWHERE WITHOUT SOO-YEON YOU CAN SUCK MY DICK!" (paraphrasing here). 

So, after this, I am solidly Team Hyung-joon/Harry eventhough baby Hyung-joon is, like, a fucking dick. Like, one of the first things he says to Soo-yeon is "I'm not a girl, dummy." 


Direct that attitude at your mommy, Hyung-joon, for not getting them tresses correct. Okay? Because you fucking look like a girl. A glamorous diva girl named Maribell or some shit who is super into horses in that really sexual way that sometimes girls can be into horses. 

Bebe Hyung-joon is a little cunt in training, but he is basically responsible for Soo-yeon not ending up dead. Let's ignore that whole thing when Detective Kim comes to save her. IT'S NOT LIKE HYUNG-JOON KNEW WHO HE WAS OKAY??! 

I want to argue that no one really cares about Soo-yeon to make Hyung-joon/Harry look better, but that's not true. Her mom, despite being maybe one of the worst moms ever, does - NO, FUCK THAT. Soo-yeon's mom is garbage. Fuck that and fuck her. Detective Kim, however, does care about Soo-yeon and had he found her he would have provided her with a really nice life. Despite my mild hate for Jung-woo, he cared about Soo-yeon too and would have been a good friend to her. So, Soo-yeon had people in her life who gave a shit about her. Hyung-joon/Harry trying to keep her all to himself was definitely a bit creepy and disturbing, never mind pretty selfish. But, also it was a survival thing. Hyung-joon LITERALLY had no one who gave a shit about him. And no, his mom doesn't count. She cares more about holding onto money than keeping her son out of harms way, so she can kick rocks. 

If this show really wanted me to be all Soo-yeon + Jung-woo = 4eva they shouldn't have set up the foundation like this. And it's like they thought while writing up the outline "Wait, what if people want Zoey to end up with Harry? I KNOW, MAKE HIM A MURDERER! ALSO, A LITTLE RAPEY. LIKE, HE TRIES TO KISS ZOEY AND SHE'S LIKE NO SO HE THROWS HER ON THE GROUND! THAT'LL GET EVERYONE ON TEAM JUNG-WOO FOR SURE LOL". No, you failed. Zoey should have kissed him back and also who cares that Harry murdered A FUCKING RAPIST? No one, fuck off. Oh, he poisoned Jung-woo's shitty stepmom? By a show of hands: who gives a shit?


Put your hand down, Allison, you stupid bitch. F FOR YOU! 


Ugh, let me just talk about all my fave Harry things so I can go take a nice, relaxing suicide. 


His adorable bike riding. Also, I love how he is fucking with Han Tae-joon in this scene, who is the dick supreme. 


MORE BIKE RIDING. Zoey is like "Stop it, Harry, that's dangerous!" Lol, this is a grown man. Also, you know, this bike riding stuff made me think Harry was faking his leg injury and at the end it would be him Kevin Spacey-ing off into the sunset. THAT'S WHAT THE ENDING SHOULD HAVE BEEN. 


Not this. Not him as a fucking retard. It's like the creators were like: "Hmm, let's not go too hard on Harry. He had a difficult life. I KNOW, MENTAL RETARDATION! At least he gets to color :)" 




Speaking of mental retardation: wtf is Zoey's prob? WHY DOESN'T SHE LOVE HARRY? HE IS WAY CUTER THAN JUNG-WOO WHO TOTALLY STEALS HARRY'S HAIRSTYLE MID-WAY THROUGH THE SERIES. To be fair, Zoey does love Harry. Just ~not in that way~. WHICH, WHYYYYYYYY?! 


LOOK AT HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM. 


LOOK AT HIS ADORABLE SWEATER! WHAT IS THAT SHIT UP THERE?! 


LOOK AT HIS ADORABLE MAN-TEARS! 


LOOK AT HIM CRYING ADORABLE MAN-TEARS WHILE WEARING AN ADORABLE PROBABLY DESIGNER SWEATER WITH MATCHING DESIGNER WATCH!!


LOOK AT HIM MAKING YOU CRY WHILE WEARING AN ADORABLE SWEATER! LOOK HOW HE LEANS ON YOU EVER SO DELICATELY TO PRESERVE HIS ADORABLE MANLY BOWL CUT THING!! 


Ugh, WHYYYYY KISSSSSSS HIMMMMMMM.


And don't even tell me


this^ is what you want. Look at your face, Zoey. Are you telling me Jung-woo's crusty lips are igniting the fire in your loins? I think maybe you're a lesbian. Holla @ Eun-joo, amirite?? 


Yesssssssssssssss. 


Ugh, I hate this show. Can't we go back to when Zoey was talking about Harry's tiny ass mole and delicately touching his face???


You can barely see that shit. I bet it's cancerous. CAN'T WE GO BACK TO WHEN THEY FELL ASLEEP HOLDING HANDS AND IT WAS THE BEST THING EVER??


CAN'T WE GO BACK TO WHEN HARRY AND ZOEY WERE UP IN THAT CAFE PLACE MAKING FUN OF JUNG-WOO WHO WAS DOWN ON THE STREET?!


I should have known how this show would turn out when Zoey started feeling bad about teasing Jung-woo. Hashtag dummy. Baby Harry was right all those years ago. She's a dummy. Purebred dumb-dumb. 



LOVE HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.


I am in so much pain. 



I should really end this post but I saved so many pics of Mr. Borrison and I just want all of them here. 



DON'T ABANDON HIMMMMMMMM!!!

No, I'll stop.



^How I'm feeling right now, tho.

I'll never forgive this show. 



REAL QUICK. Remember at that party thing how Harry's hair was pushed back?


This is the only pic I could find of it on The Google and stupid Zoey is in the forefront. BUT LOOK AT HARRY'S OUT OF FOCUS PUSHED BACK HAIR! I was waiting for them to return to that hairstyle the whole show but they never did wtf. EXPOSE THOSE EYEBROWS MORE, DAMMIT! I'm annoyed Jung-woo got a permanent hairstyle change but not Harry. They both had those awkward ass bowl cuts for the entire last half of the series. And whereas it worked on Harry, who is goddess, it did little favors for Jung-woo 


who is not. 


No, let me stop hating on Jung-woo. He's alright. 

Which is a long way from goddess. 

LOL 

:(


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey