Sunday, February 11, 2024

Michael Jackson: Searching for Neverland (2017)

I have no idea why I watched this. I'm not an MJ fan nor am I an anti. I'm more so neutral. Like, I'd rather listen to Whitney or Luther but if Billie Jean comes on, like, I'll sing, like it's fine lol. Pretty sure I just saw a thumbnail on YouTube where MJ is like frolicking in a garden or something and I was like I have to watch this. I coulda spent that time getting my life together or contributing in any way worthwhile to the world, but instead I did this :)

"And introducing NAVI" - who the fuck is NAVI?? I looked it up and apparently he's (?) I think a famed MJ impersonator. Trinidadian-born but based in London, I think. The whole movie this nigga has an English accent lmao like I thought MJ was from Gary, Indiana. #hmm Maybe they talk like that there idk

So the movie is told from the POV of one of MJ's former bodyguards' Bill Lastname. In this scene Bill is being taken I think to pick MJ up from the airport or something. He hasn't been told he'll be working for MJ. The head of security guy acts all mysterious and just says something about how the client is super-serious about privacy. They're in the truck here and Bill's boss is like their client doesn't like cameras and he's making sure there are none in the car and Bill's face is looking kind of frightened like what's going on. I would be scared as hell and quit right then and there lmao. Like why we gettin' rid of cameras? Idk it's giving Diddy freak-off vibes like I'm out! And thus begins me questioning and side-eyeing Bill this entire movie. But I guess you gotta be a certain typa dude to wanna work security anyway *slur voice*

There he is!

So Bill sits there and watches MJ come off the plane and does not recognize it is him. BE SERIOUS! Idk lmao like I wasn't some MJ fan when he was alive and never paid too much attention to him but like I'm pretty sure I would've realized that was his eccentric ass coming off that plane if I was there. This movie kinda portrays Bill as a simpleton which is interesting as I feel like it's based off of a book he wrote about his experience working for MJ (I refuse to look this up). So, like, this is Bill himself portraying himself as kinda slow. Though likely he's going more for an "I'm innocent/naive" sort of vibe. That didn't work for MJ and it's damn sure not gonna work for you. (pls why does it seem like I have a problem with Bill or think he's sus I literally don't at all lmaooo)

Bill's face as MJ is coming down the staircase of his rented mansion. I think we're meant to think Bill is like so in awe of this huge superstar but it was just giving HOMO. It was gay. This was literally a meetcute and I instantly started shipping Bill and MJ *shrugs*

Billiam literally pooping himself as MJ comes down the stairs. It's giving his erection is so intense it blew out the back of his underwears

Bill's face the first time MJ speaks to him. He literally came in his pants and now his drawers is filled with cum and blood

Lifetime is *insanely* unserious for casting an impersonator to play MJ, but look what happened when they tried to cast a "Real" actor in that Flex Alexander movie lol so I guess they were like we're just gonna go straight to the SOURCE. Extra layer of funny because this movie I think takes place primarily in Vegas and it's just very meta like probably NAVI has performed his MJ act in Vegas and now he's like literally in a movie about him living in Vegas idk it's giving FULL CIRCLE. Proud of NAVI for real, lmao.

Teehee!

This was so erotic *shudders*. In regards to NAVI's performance: I thought it was both bad and good. Like, majority of the time I'm thinking I'm legit watching MJ but then he'd be randomly British or look like someone's scary stud aunt who went to prison for an outburst at the zoo where a child was severely harmed and you're right back out of it. The performance definitely went in and out, but for a ridiculous TV movie I thought it was pretty good and he was just strange enough to capture the general MJ essence~ which is what I think matters most. He def coulda tried like, at all, to conceal his accent tho like he did not even bother but then sometimes I thought his accent added to the strange, otherworldliness of the character and kinda worked so I can't even really complain about it eventho I just did :)

MJ is very unserious for naming that child Blanket. I don't know MJ lore like that, but I *think* the child has another name. Like Prince Rogers Nelson the Third or maybe Diana My First Love You Bitch You Broke My Heart--something like that--but they just condensed it down to Blankie.

Ok just looked it up cuz I was curious and his full name is Prince Michael Jackson 2 *stares*. Are his kids legit named after Prince Purple One? I'm only asking because my headcanon is that MJ was both in love with and virulently jealous of Prince Purple One so it makes sense his obsession would lead him to these desperate acts. I'm guessing Blanket is the one MJ dangled over the balcony and the nickname is a callback to that? *considers calling CPS decades after these events have already unfolded*

Literally five seconds after meeting Bill, MJ is asking him to stay the night. Moving fast like the lesbian he is

Here Bill was basically considering staying on as MJ's full-time security eventho initially the job was just meant to be a one-off gig. Bill is reasoning with himself that MJ, a massive global superstar, has NO ONE in his life, so if Bill does not stay, who will be there to protect him? *stares*. This is literally some shit they'd write in a Hallmark romcom. And that is to say: it is something completely ridiculous that would only happen in an absurd fantasy romance, and *still* not be reasonable in that context. Small time husky lumberjack guy decides he must stay by the side of a popstar who gets sidelined in their out-of-the-way nothing town because of a blizzard. Forced proximity enemies to lovers to anal. Like, is this movie serious at all? MJ is a grown man who can take care of himself and his family. Ok, so obviously that wasn't true and the movie shows us how very not true that is but it's so insane Bill thinks it's *his* responsiblity alone to make sure MJ is safe--someone with access to far more resources than he himself could ever imagine. It's prob me just being mean but I thought this was absurd.

Also MJ chucks Bill off to the garage and it's freezing and there's no heat. I thought that was really mean :(

Who's Jehovah? Is that a friend of Mike's?

I don't understand the masks on the children. I feel like that draws way more attention than strolling in normally. But obviously I was never in his shoes and until MJ was dead I'm pretty sure there were no photos of the kids' faces in all the tabs and things so maybe it was wise to conceal them in that way but it also makes their lives so freakish but then again their dad is MJ and they were never going to have normal lives just purely cuz of that so idk.

Imagine being a grandma and you have to politely smile and give a Christian (Jehovah's?) side-hug to your grandbaby while referring to him as Blanket? Probably it was normal to her I guess. Like, literally all her kids were famous and one of them was Jermaine so probably it wasn't the strangest thing she had to deal with

MJ gifts his kids with a chocolate lab and they are like can we call him Kenya? Bark once for help!

MJ got like weirdly intense with his kids about the dog. I felt like there were several moments where he'd get intense with them, tryna school them about something, but then the thing he'd be trying to school them about would be, like, Charlie Chaplin or something. There were several moments where I was thinking if I had MJ as a dad I'd be afraid lol but they have the strange children not give too much of a reaction to what I felt was a rather, um, intense personality, so I guess it was normal to them.

MJ jumpscaring Javon on his first day. I dragged NAVI a little but I liked the way he portrayed MJ. It wasn't a giggly teehee performance, though they do have moments of MJ engaging in moments of chilling, childlike whimsy. They portray him as super intense, kind of erratic, ghetto; but also funny and mean. I'm not sure if it was accurate as I never studied him, but it felt like a pretty well-rounded performance.

Bill reads a fanmail letter from a fan that says they listened to "Beat It" every day and it helped them "beat" cancer :)

Then Javon starts reading a fanmail letter (that came in a deceptively cute envelope) that starts dragging MJ for getting weird with kids (being boyfriends with that freak Macaulay Culkin)

This made me laugh. They were going OFF in that letter lmao

I know this letter-writer was tearing it up on LiveJournal back in the day. I wonder if they're on Tumblr now? More reasonably, they're probably hunkered down in the Daily Mail comment section calling white-skinned Meghan Markle a prostitution orangutan or something along those lines which isn't really my scene, but, I'm not gonna lie, their writing captured my attention - hate or love 'em, they've got a way with words!

Me on the fone with Domino's tryna get a free pizza because my order did not arrive two seconds after I placed it

Me when MJ keeps talking about his buddy Jehovah. Like bestie, you're in Hollyweird, please be serious, if you don't start poppin bussy for Satan you're outta there! Honestly, this is probably why they killed him. He was too tired. Them twerkin for Satan years was long behind him. #sad

So what's the tea with Big Blank? Is he like Indian or...?

MJ fanclub was VERY UNSERIOUS cheering for Joe when he rolled up to MJ's rented manse. They were literally chanting his name I'm BESIDE MYSELF

While I feel they should be arrested, Lifetime CHEWED casting Richard Lawson as Joe Jackson. ATE DOWN! I heard they are making a new MJ movie and whoever is playing Joe in the movie (I think it's Colman Domingo whom I really like) good luck cuz you got your work cut out for you beating Big Rich. Like idk what to tell you. A true chew!

MJ was such a slay in this scene. Bill cums to tell MJ that Joe is outside and wants to see him and MJ is like did he make an appointment like it was such a diva moment such a #girlslay!

He is EATINGGGGGGGGG!!

DIVAAAAAAA!!!! Plz i hope no MJ fans find this blog they're gonna have me arrested I know they DON'T PLAY! Luckily it's blogspot, I don't think even Google knows it exists so I should be fine :)

Please the eyebrows the moustache it's everythinngnngngggg!!

Bill turns Joe away from the gate and Joe has a little outburst. Sweetheart, did you make an appointment? You know good and damn well you did not. Call the number and get in line.

They show Bill...like, feeling bad for Joe and I didn't know how to feel about it. Like they imply Bill in someway maybe relates to Joseph, father-to-father (oh, you didn't know Bill had a kid? Funny that!). And like, eh. Like we all know that he was a nasty man so like why feel bad. If he hadn't been a huge prick I doubt MJ would be as cold as he was portrayed here. Actions beget consequences - like why feel sorry for him?

Is that a threat?

Javon is me lmao

Not Bill defending him. Wasn't Joseph abusive? Whooping your kids to the white meat is protecting them now? Huh. Never knew that!

Liz Taylor mentioned! I was genuinely disappointed that MJ didn't get to go to her party :( Anyway, I wonder if she was like, his girlfriend. I'm a Liz fan and I know she fucked pretty much anyone lmao so I would like to know if they did the boogie down and I would like to see it *gets arrested*

Here is where you can see Bill and Javon was getting in too deep with MJ. Y'all are security. Y'all need to be posted up outside making sure Osama and them not getting into the house, not dancin and carryin' on and smiling and cheesin all up in your employer's face. Then when it's later revealed they're not getting paid you're not even surprised. Just actin silly.

NAVI ate DOWN in this scene, he was doing his thing!! LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Me when they focus a little too closely on one of MJ's Fake Test Tube Chirren *does the sign of the cross*

So all of a sudden the movie turns into like The Wire or some shit and one of MJ's hoodlum brothers literally drives through his gate and starts screaming about MJ owing him money. Incredibly ghetto. Like, this is a rich neighborhood, y'all. Everyone is doing their dirt inside, in the tunnels that run underneath their homes. I guess you negroes aint get the memo *Prince stare*

Me when MJ starts talking about Jehovah in a completely British accent

When Randy literally drove an entire vehicle through MJ's front gates (of a rented home he definitely wasn't paying for) and all MJ could worry about was Elizabeth Taylor. A real lover.

Ok, NAVI kinda slayed here. Y'all gotta give him (?) his (?) tens. Now, come on now!

Ah! *jolts back in terror*

Funniest thing about the movie is that they not-at-all-subtley imply that Joseph is essentially some sort of gangsta version of Blacula. Stop trying to make Joseph seem cool! MJ refused to see him, but when Randy rolled up hollering about debts MJ owed him, the first person he called to "handle" the situation was that evil-eyebrowed demon. Like it's framed in such a way that I almost felt like I shoulda started cheering when he arrived? Like, huh? NO!!

They literally have Joe fake-pump at Randy. *tries not to laugh* Mind you, this is his child. He rolls up like a straight-up goon to threaten a child he literally created but okay lol. But I wonder if Joseph was really still running thangs even after basically all his kids became ~rich and famous~? Kinda scary he still lorded over them even after all they accomplished and amassed.

Movie literally has a scene where MJ and Bill bond over being single dads. Mind you, there is NO MENTION of where the mothers of these children are. I have NO IDEA who the mother of MJs kids are and it is never mentioned?? I think it's some random ugly nurse who donated her uterus or something to make the kids but like...why don't they have an actual mom LMAOO. And Bill does NOT TALK ABOUT where the mother of his daughter is?? LMAOOO is this only funny to me? Literally where are the motherS????

Movie does not imply, but straight up asserts several times, that MJ, the most famous individual to probably have ever existed aside from Jesus, is essentially a homeless person *looks straight into the camera*

MJ's Test Tube Daughter shaking the table right before bedtime lmao

I don't know anything about the Jehovah religion. Is Jehovah like Some Guy, like "God"? Everytime MJ mentioned him I imagined some dude with a dreaded beard who wears a durag and walks around the clouds with white socks and house slippers on his feet. I honestly think, tho, that was primarily because MJ comes across so ghetto. I literally couldn't imagine him deifying anything outside of that specific image I conjured lol

Ok so they show MJ wearing a Kabbalah bracelet, and I think that belongs to an entirely different religion from the Jehovah one? Or am I entirely wrong. I thought Kabbalah was like Jewish witchcraft or something lmao. What's tea? (don't actually tell me - I don't want to be implicated in shit)

Bill is baffled by some people's notion that MJ was trying to turn himself into a scary, rich, white woman. You see, MJ brought his own spray butter to the movies. MJ was ghetto, he was black, he was HOOD. Mind you, the most ghetto people I've ever come across are deranged Karens. You've failed to support your thesis, Bill. I honestly can't discern if Bill is legitimately simple and like no one ever pulled him to the side to tell him, or is he, like, doing a bit?..

Genuinely insane scene when they had MJ singing to his children on like a rooftop or something. The movie clearly did not have rights to any of his music so it's a Nat Cole song, I think. It's not even an outright terrible "performance", just uncanny, and kind of frightening, but also kinda of slay? Idk but if MJ was my father I wouldn't want him to sing to me I'd be afraid.

So MJ can pay the photographer but he can't pay his brother back? Hmm, ok, I see how it is! #TeamRandy

So MJ knew he was gonna die if he signed on to do the This Is It tour. It's definitely framed that he basically had no choice but to get back to work so that's super doomed and fucked up. And I know it's a reality for like, everyone. You work or you die, but a lot of the times work'll kill you anyway. Pretty sure we're living in actual Hell, so that's fun :)

Me staring at how beautiful I am in the mirror after a four-hour-long crying sesh

This scene was so bizarre and chilling lmao. It was like watching The Wiz. Kinda meta. Lifetime is operating on a level the rest of us commoners can only DREAM of!

Me inserting stupid non-sequiturs on a first date

MJ tours a house that costs $55 million with negative zero dollars in his bank account. He was so incredibly real for this, it was STUNNING. I felt like I was watching a livestream to my soul.

Aht! He said the thing!

Mj is like This is our new home :) and Bill is like Really? lmaooooo like you have NO MONEY. Negro couldn't even open a prepaid RushCard like MJ, PLEASE!

Deeply unserious moment where MJ is twirling around their "new home" (he has a negative bank balance and probably couldn't even charge a croissant to Klarna) that he has christened Wonderland (he's only able to twirl around the outside, pretty sure Lifetime could not afford for them to actually go inside the house lmao so he just twirls around like the garden area lol)

So here's MJ just straight up calling his employee illiterate :)

Bill just straight-up says it's part of a bodyguard's job to do illegal shit for your celeb client? This is more stunning to me than the end of The Bodyguard where instead of it ending on a lovely embrace between Kevin and Whitney it's just like a scene of Kevin standing guard at a Masonic meeting with a bunch of old ugly white dudes right before the orgy pops off. I can't explain, but it's like, in that exact category. Also, my theory Bill might be genuinely legally-simple is literally attracting evidence to support it like a magnent, like I'm actively having to bat away all the support to back my theory it's incredible

What was this scene? Javon's ghetto baby mama causes a scene at a chicken shop because she thinks he's lying about having a job (can't tell her he works for MJ) and instead actually cheating on her. Why was this scene here? lmao. Like what did it have to do with anything? I suspected we'd get a scene of her like going thru Javon's fone and she'd see who he was working for and there'd end up being some conflict arise from that, like maybe she threatens to tell TMZ or wants to tell her mom or something lmao but um, nothing came of this??..

I'm not sure, but I felt this movie (or maybe Bill?) kinda frames it that only black people had MJ's best interest at heart but white people like this paparazzo or MJ's PA did not. But then I thought, hmm, maybe that's not what's being said because they show that lady from DC, Raymone? who seemed sus, and then Dr. Conrad and Michael Amir, later, who are all black so maybe not? I just got a vibe there was a distinct focus on race. Like most of the characters in the movie are black and I felt it was supposed to be meaningful, but I'm not totally sure what I was meant to take away from it. Maybe nothing lmao

No, like, what was this scene lmaooooo. Javon's ghetto baby mama and some ghetto angry black worker at the chicken shop start tussling out of nowhere??? It was like something from a Tyler Perry minstrel play but like why? lmmaooo Certain this movie was made by black people but I refuse to do any research so I guess we'll never know :') But if I find out whitey people made this movie lord the slurs I will say!!

They legitimately have a scene where MJ is listening to a fake (I think) version of "My Prerogative" like how I would listen to "In The End" by Linkin Park. Like really getting into his emo teen feelings to this song. It was incredible, an amazing moment.

This is so insane. He was really feeling it lmaaoo

MJ lookin' like Caitlyn Jenner in the backseat gnawing on chicken wangs. I couldn't work for this fool lmao

Bill is such a terrible father lmao. His daughter has to actually question if he loves the Jacksons more than her. She's not a dummy, she knows what's up.

Stop lying! I wouldn't be surprised if Bill forgot his daughter's actual name. Calling her "baby" and "sweetie" all the time cuz he genuinely can't remember lmao (It's not funny he should be arrested)

Me fighting for my life trying not to say slurs about MJ's scary test tube children everytime they're on the screen

Neverland is OVER, that's #canceled! What aren't you understanding??

Felt bad for literally bursting into laughter when Dr. Conrad Murray hit the scene. Felt like he stepped onto the scene like a soap opera villain that gets a three-episode-arc with an option to extend contract if the audience is really receptive. The way he stepped in it's almost like there was a break for applause (or, I guess, boos in this case). It was like in Little Women when Bob Odenkirk popped up. Literally, exactly like that. Can't believe this movie exists

Was anyone else getting huge enemies-2-lovers vibes from Bill and Raymone?

Like, look at the material. They should've had more scenes where they're arguing and then in one scene they just start tearing off each others' clothes and dicking each other down. Then they both plan together (while naked eating cinnabons in bed) how they will get MJ to sign the contract that will ultimately lead to his untimely demise. Like, do I have to do everything, Lifetime??

Yep, this was the thumbnail I saw on Youtube that got me to watch the movie. Idky but I thought one of the little white kids was gonna be Macaulay Culkin (I wasn't really paying attention lol) and that the movie would cover their forbidden romance? Not sure why THAT was my reasoning for watching the movie, but anyway what I ended up getting was fine I guess *rolls eyes*

There's a montage in the movie where they have MJ "having fun" and like playing around with his kids and it legit looks like something you'd see in one of the terrible Scary Movies that don't have the Wayans Brothers behind the helm

Bill on the record confessing he'd fallen in love with MJ. *sits back* What else am I supposed to take away from his commentary during the deposition?

This movie is not serious! Bill legitimately goes to MJ's door in the middle of the night to tell him that he saw online or something people were saying MJ was dead. This was INSANE to me! It's literally a scene they'd have in The Bodyguard but in that movie Kevin Costner would do something like *almost* go to Whitney's door then REALIZE HE IS AN EMPLOYEE AND SUPPOSED TO BE CONDUCTING HIMSELF PROFESSIONALLY and take his ass right back to his room?? Like!!!!! This is crazy!!!!!!

Lmao, one of the interviewers during the deposition (I keep calling it this but have no actual idea what's going on) asks Bill why on Earth he would care about some random gossip he'd read about MJ online and like literally go to his door in the middle of the night to talk to him about it. EXACTLY!!! lmao! Bill looks fucking CRAZY!!!

Bill starts screaming during the deposition (?) about how MJ at the end of the day was just a man who wanted to take care of his family and be loved normally and not in the freakish way he had been all his life. He truly looked unhinged in this scene. I don't think Bill was under arrest by any means here, nor do I believe that was ever on the table, but I felt like he shoulda been arrested anyway. Bill's MJ obsession was giving borderline criminal.

He looks INSANE! If I was one of the the interviewers during the depo I would write down "R-word? Throw out interview" into my notes but politely smile across the table at Bill after jotting it down

Bill screaming about how MJ wanted the simple thangs in life like safety and love and not a $55 million dollar estate or the sinister little twink from Home Alone as a live-in house companion. MJ didn't want a chimpanzee for a child, or Elizabeth Taylor for a fuck buddy, or all of Oprah's wigs for his own personal collection. He just wanted to be a simple suburban dad from New Jersey with a secret little room he could keep in the basement that would house all his spray-on popcorn butter, and meatballs for the Indian one.

Who's this baddie MJ nibblin on in the backseat? chile... Where did they even meet LMAO

Chile. MJ's badgyal wants them to go out to a bar. MJ is insisting he can't because he's so famous and every1 is SEW UHBSESSED with him lol. But the baddie is able to get MJ to get out the car and start walking towards the bar. Almost immediately some random extra bumps into MJ and starts calling him a freak lmao and MJ instantly gives up on their plans to try to go to the bar and have a cute little date. How do you even date him lol I would be like Diva, get serious for a moment: I did not dress up and get all cute for us to just be smoochin in the backseat of your husky ass bodyguard's 2004-era Cadillac Escalade, like be reasonable, sis.

What's with these kids and constantly talking about Neverland? Was Quilt even alive when Neverland was a thing? Neverland aint happening! STOP talking about Neverland!

So it's revealed, shocker, that at one point during their time working for MJ, Bill and Javon hadn't been paid in over 5 months. How do you even get to that point? I get pissed about having to wait a week to get paid for a gig I worked, and these silly negroes talking about they worked, FOR FREE, for five entire months. Bill is a father. I know his ass forgets all the time, but he has responsibilities. Javon has a BABY on the way! Fuck you mean you worked five months with no pay??

Javon is essentially saying he agreed to be a slave for MJ because...he loved him. I know we're meant to think aw, how sweet, but all I can think is how dumb and simple both him and Bill come across. At the end of the day, y'all have mouths to feed, and it's not a game lmao. Like they were straight up groupies, which would be fine if they were only looking out for themselves, but they BOTH had families to support, like it's insane to see them talk about this. It honestly comes across like they were in a cult and that Jehovah Homie was their leader *shrugs as I am stoned to death*

I appreciate the interviewer screaming at Bill and Javon for being fucking idiots, but why did he use this to make a point? Who cares if sum1 owns the Beatles catalogue? What bops do they even have? He said it like MJ owned Linkin Park's catalogue or summ..like be serious

Bill was basically a slave but wants to talk about how the most famous person on Earth was essentially a street urchin from a Dickens' novel. K.

Jersey mentioned! *kills self in the middle of Dunkin Donuts* *I refuse to just call it DUNKIN!!!*

Top Sheet's entire characterization is that he likes meatballs. So me-coded

Give Javon the Oscar for Silliest Bitch Award for his breakdown during the scene where he's screaming about not getting paid.

Bill (he looks insane here, btw) tells Javon that if they quit the gig they will not receive the back pay they are owed. Um, I'm pretty sure that's a violation of labor law. Pretty sure that's not how that works, but I can't say for sure. As often as I'm calling Bill a helmet head, I'm not really any smarter lmao so I can't say for sure, but I don't think that's how it works at all. Clearly none of us know, tho, so let me just be silent

Bill said "WHO?!". No, he's not thinking about that little girl, Javon, he forgot her ass even existed. Catch up!

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kneegro talking about "Brahms, please" when his slaves haven't been paid in almost half-a-year LMAO!! Unserious, ghetto cretin!!

Nagger talkin' bout "Smiles, okay?" when he just handed Bill and Javon a check for HALF the damn money he owes them. Nigga, where the other money at?! Aint nothin to smile about!!

Oh, NAVI ATE DOWNNNNN in this scene lmao. You can tell he's in his element when he has a scene that's mostly just posing lol. He's got his MJ poses down, I'll say that

Miss Diva tore it up, sorry to say. Y'all are just jealous, just hateful. You will NEVER be "Introducing NAVI as MJ" - never!

MJ gone ask Bill if he bought his neglected daughter sum xmas gifts. Nigga no, he's a slave, you aint fucking pay him yet! Are you dumb?!

MJ act like every1 got some crook lawyer on retainer to call up at four in the morning to pay their extravagant ass christmas shopping bills for them. So white skinned and out of touch! smh The way I could not work for that man lordt the slurs that would escape from my lips lordddddd

Uh uh. If I was Bill and heard that total I would whip right around to that crypt keeper and tell him to open up his cashapp account and wire me my money right then and damn there. Stop playing! (Mind you, MJ aint even have the money to pay the toy bill lmao so good luck w/ that!)

MJ wanna play stupid. Ghost looking negro know good and damn well that card not good! Smh Bill better than me whoo the slurs the slurs!! (NAVI was really funny here, btw lol)

Chile!!

So!! What's the tea with Michael Amir? We are told he's like an aspiring film student whom Michael befriends (no idea where they met) but then later it seems Mike Amir is working for Fruit of Islam (apparently the security leg of Nation of Islam) and is like the head security guy for MJ once he starts working again. It's implied that all this is kind of vaguely sinister, but the movie does not exactly assert itself when it comes to this change in regime. But the actor playing Mike Amir def plays it sinister-like lol. Are we to assume Nation of Islam played a hand in MJ's death? Is this movie giving conspiracy teas or is that like a commonly accepted belief?

So tinfoil hat time but like clearly MJ knew he was heading on out. Like, literally just knew he was not going to continue to live much longer. Like not him just speculating because of health issues or whatever but like as if a psychic or something told him and he just knew. I never saw this actual press announcement or whatever you want to call it so I can't say what the vibe was like irl but in the movie it seems clear he was preparing to no longer be MJ anymore.

Why was MJ playing on the phone here? lol. Mind you, he's literally calling Bill in despair trying to get help cuz he know he finna get offed. Like be serious for once!

It's crazy that Bill was on his way out to see Mike when he saw the news on the TV. I was giggling the entire movie cuz I'm a bad person lol but this was sad :(

Javon finding out depressed, drinking himself to death in a bar was fucked up as well. I wonder if they ever received their back pay? *crowd starts stoning me again* *rolls eyes*

Whoa! Lmao. So I guess this depo was for the Conrad Murray case, which I know literally nothing about. I think he went to prison? He either went to prison or on Celebrity Big Brother. Probably both. But I guess what the interviews we're seeing in the movie are about are...for that case. I know literally nothing about what happened, but I think it's safe to blame the Muslims. Either them or the Jews. Just to be safe, blame both.

This is how the movie ends. They just replay some parts of the montage where MJ is frolicking around like a banshee with his creepy, lab-created children, and then that scene where NAVI mostly hums while singing bits and pieces of Nat Cole's "Smile". A fitting tribute for a true legend. Honestly, for a Lifetime movie, this could've been far more insulting. I watched it to be mean and make fun of it and it was just ridiculous enough for someone evil like me to enjoy myself lol. No idea how your average MJ fan would feel about it, but it didn't feel offensive to me. Very odd to make a movie that would not probably offend MJ fans but simultaneously also appeal to nasty people like me just watching to make fun of it. Like I said, no one is seeing Lifetime. They've been going strong since their inception. Like no one's taking their crown after all these years, it's really crazy.

Anyway I'm excited to check out the new MJ movie they're making becuz I heard they cast one of MJ's Tomorrow People ass nephews in the main role and I'm expecting it to be hilarious. This nasty-spirited hater will be there front and center! See ya'll soon! (Who the fuck am I talkin to? Check into the asylum ASAP! Either that or the unemployment line, but sweetheart, something's gotta give!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey