Monday, September 12, 2016

Loiter Squad, Season 3 (final cry 4 help)


I am...very tired.

Tired of living. Someone please cure me of having to be alive. G*d is asleep, he is not listening to my screams i mean "prayers". Fucking lazy sleepy bitch. Nah, I'm just kidding - same.

please release me

Don't mind me just taking pics/evidence of Sweatershirt's spacious 5head and suspicious hairline. Don't plan on doing anything weird with these lol haha but ANYWAYYY where do u get that kiwi shirt i want it, unless it's like some Supreme shit then never mind I'm not a fucking Tumblr aesthetic blog (sigh i wish)

This is always so cute to me. Like Sweatershirt felt mad awkward about Tylerina making those comments about that Nicki Minaj corporate bitch and her security guard beau. You are braver than I gpoy/same blog. 

DON'T!!! MIND!!! MEEEEEE!!!

sigh, me tbh

wait i just noticed that in loving memory did somebody die R.I.P

OKAY! But Cocaine Carl is mad cute tho??????????????? sigh why did i take three screencaps please release me from this hellscape they call life smh

lol check??
same
But this Lightskin Awareness skit is honestly #iconic. This was the first ep of Loit Squaw (stop) I saw. Like it was just casually on in the background at like three in the fucking morning on Adult Swim because my life is crumbling down around me at all times haha but anyway when this skit came on I stopped whatever I was doing and just became completely absorbed and was all like "omg...this show is amazing" and I've been in love ever since lol anyway cut my life into pieces this is my last resort wake me up inside i can't wake up the reason by hoobastank blog 

gpoy

So excited for more Barfield!!!! But even more excited for more Sweatershirt confusing hairline and massive forehead spaceAND OMFG LOOK AT HIS LEGS!!!!!!! 
omg...
LOOOK AT HIS FUCKING DRESS SHOES!!! but screaming @ Chris Pontius as Poo like that is so fucking perfect but can we talk about Chris Pontius briefly? Is he an "okay" White™? He was part of Jackass...sooooo probably not. But he was the best thing about Somewhere AND NEVER FUCKING FORGET THAT. oh no wait I'm forgetting those stripper twins nvm, third best thing, sorry.

Beautiful, truly.

lol but why was this so funny to me??? When he came over to their football huddle thing talking about  "milk & lettuce"????? And they started yelling at him to go away and calling him a loser lol #iconic.

No nothing weird just wanted a pic of Sweatershirt in a turtleneck...

What is Baearl doing??????????? 

lol..........

Okay but is the blurry dude Frank Ocean? Why is he so ~~~~~~mysterious~~~~¿ Also why for a long time did I think his name was actually Frank Ocean and got sad when I found out it wasn't? Same with Sweatershirt, tbh. Like what amazing kind of last name is Sweatshirt??? Sweatershirt is better...

This is a Look™. 

same. Complain about the words getting cut off and see if I FUCKING CARE

I DARE YOU!!!

I wish Hatin' Ass Al was a real show. Or what is it called? Idk, but my aesthetic is definitely pop-locking in a purple cardigan with a mayonnaise sandwich in my hand. Finally, someone gets me exactly right.

I'm annoyed I didn't capture "Paint the White House Black!". But you get it, the essence is here. #iconic

One thing I really love about this show is how they portray specific black people, like the different types. And omg @ their interpretations of black funerals lol spot-on and what? #iconic. kill me. 

BUT PLEASE AT TYLER TALKING ABOUT NUTRIENTS FOR HIS BODY AND I THINK SWEATERSHIRT IN THE AUDIENCE GOING "WHAT?" lol and THEN THE ENCOURAGEMENT AS HE KEPT TALKING PLEASE IT'S SO ACCURATE AND THEN WHEN LIONEL STARTED SINGING IT WAS ALL AWFUL AND TERRIFYING PLEASE IT'S SO TRUE IT HAPPENS EVERY TIME PLEEEEEANSJE EME S

sigh what am i doingggg. but, #iconic

aww lol
Jezarell????? 

mc nd cjdmcumd

But me!! BUT WHY DO I HAVE TO BE LOUD ORDERING SHIT WHY DON'T U OPEN UR EARS!!! Anyway these hype man skits got me in my feelins' cuz i'm a punk bitch lol and would totally buy one :(((( 

lol pleeez, but me.

me

VERY ME.

EXTREMELY ME.

The White One™ giving Casey Affleck realness. Also, me.

oh my god...

!!!!!!!!!! eumuirfurmcj djxmekc,dkkc,docj,djcmd

cmjdcjmdj  sjm jsmxjsnuxndchdnhc dhc djc he chdn ydnh nd

....Everything about this bit was #iconic to me. To Lionel's big ass ten year old killing all those kids to the dad recording and talking about how he used to play football and the coach being hype and then they both being hype @ each other but in an aggressive scary way sigh my brother used to play sports and I'd have to go to his shitty little league games jesus this IS EXACTLY IT PLEASE DON'T TRIGGER ME LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN

jcmcjdmcjdnc djmcjdmcjdmcjmdjcmdkc,jdmfnvjfn jfn imf k,fm  fn  jed uendue dhebgx dgx eh cnd cm dmx djc ducnhdcnhdmcjdmcjdmcjmdcjmducmducmduc

...
dcimdimcd
please...it's so...         it's so #iconic...

jmfjdmcj dhc fh

please when he was saying.... "u got necklace" pleaseplelelease,pleeeez
I honestly hate this show and want it to be wiped from existence, thanx

No offense but I wish this was a real PSA niggas were forced to watch in like pre-school LIKE THANKS!! 

sigh...iconic.


I never want to watch this show again, but anyway when's season four? THANKS!!! NO, THANK YOU!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey