Saturday, March 3, 2018

"Florida Man..."

So it's lit. Like I actually watched this episode on an actual TV at the time it premiered. YOU KNOW IT'S LIT when, in 20fucking18, I'm watching some shit at its regular scheduled time on a fucking goddamn idiot box. I also watched Drag Race All Stars 3 on my tv when its new episode aired. So in 2018, this is what's lit: Drag Race All Stars 3 (fuck u Ben, you bum), and Atlanta: Robbin' Season

Cool.

I hate Donald Glover so much. He just seems truly awful, but also like a diva and I stan. No just kidding, he looks too much like a fake blasian version of Pigpen for me to really be getting into that, and also? Remember when he tried to be Spiderman? LOL. So, no, no stanning here, but I adore him for giving me this mess of a show.

I should chill, but this is almost exactly the type of shit I like. Obscurey, eccentric, black shit with off-beat humor also mixed in with like regular black people humor? If that makes sense?? (Wtf is regular black people humor? I sound like a white supremacist smh) It's almost entirely relatable to me, with the exception of its Down South sort of vibe. I'm up North & do not relate to any sort of Atlanta aesthetic, but then you give me Katt Williams who sounds country as fuck but is from fucking like Ohio or something and, I just don't know what anything is anymore. 

But anyway I super-like this show because it's black and it's weird. I be feenin for more black shit, but a lot of what I am given seems really cliché or trite or fake. Atlanta is refreshing as fuck, if you ignore the storyline about some drug dealer trying to become a rapper and also naming something "robbin' season".... Like if you ignore those things...this show is refreshing. But even if you want to be critical of the same old same old story of rappers, drug dealing and violence, there's still a fresh take. A hella oddball one, in fact. So I'm ignoring it for now. But I swear the minute this show goes base I'm dragging. I'm ready. Always ready lol. 

I forgot everything that happened last season lol. Like when did Earn get a drug charge? No idea but his ass was so unlikable talking to that court class...registrar...lady (idk what things are). Earn is highkey a bum lol, but it's weird that I...don't just accept that? I keep waiting for him to be smart and not...how he is lol. Does Earn have depression? Is he just from the South? Does he feel demotivated because he wakes up everyday and sees Donald Glover in the mirror? Or, well, actually, as Uncle Willie (was that his name? smh) pointed out, Earn is homeless, he doesn't have a mirror to look at himself lol.

Hey. I love Katt Williams. Can he be a regular on this show? That's prob not a good idea because I will effectively stop caring about every other character (with the exception of scene stealing bae Darius) on the show. I don't like being a fan of Katt Williams because he exposes the illuminati too much. And like for dumb shit. Like, he exposed Professor Oglevee. Professor Oglevee, like...................no one cares about him, Katt smh. Like don't get your career ripped up exposing niggas don't no one even care about. Like he kept "tryna tell" ppl about Kevin Hart, but lowkey? Don't nobody really care about Kevin like that lol. Don't nobody care. That's for real. Like yeah he's successful but in this day and age that means literally nothing lol. Expose like Steven Spielberg or something if you gon' throw your whole career away and be out here in these streets gettin' karate chopped into embarrassment by six year olds for World Star Hip Hop clout. I mean, come on. Think BIG. But you small so I guess...that's not...like, realistic

So I was dying this whole episode. With the exception of the opening scene though which was........ I was stuck on those dudes ragging on some dude they knew who is ~always tryna be somebody~, only for it to cut to them robbing niggas... The cognitive dissonance. I don't know what that means but 1. there's a 47% chance it works here, and 2. at least I never robbed anyone. 3. with a gun. 4. cuz real quick I just remembered stealing that fifty dollars. 

So this was a go0d episode!!!! 
-EVERYTHING KATT
-that alligator
-fucking Florida Man. This became even funnier after the episode when I go online and literally immediately see two "Florida Man" headlines smfh. But #iconic. 
-Katt Williams
-smh
-Al annoyed w/ Earn for him accidentally exposing his thot ways
-oh, it was so cute when Earn told Al & Darry that he loves them. Okay, ho, but do they love you???? Why they lettin' you be homeless???? 
-why is Earn homeless?? Is it a pride thing? Earn seems like the type of dude to "borrow" money from his baby mom's, so. Why can't he ask someone to stay with them? Well, he did ask Darius. Who told him to ask Al. Okay, well why he aint ask him? Would Al really want his cuzo out in the streets like that? Is Earn really feeling too awkward to ask? Dude you just got evicted from a storage locker. That's awkward. That's the rock bottom of awkward. Only way to go is up, but I'll let you cook. 
-aw I feel bad for him, tho. Like I don't like Earn, but I don't not like him???? He's okay. He looks like lyme disease, but there's some weird warmth there. So maybe he can get something going eventually as a human being lol. We'll see.
-when is Donald Glover going to put Sufjan Stevens on the map like he did Migos? That's all I'm really waiting for at this point. Any day now. 
-what happens next week? They showed a premiere but I think I got exhausted watching this on an actual television and like blanked out and didn't look. I like immediately went away from my TV (why do I even have this??) as soon as the episode was over and never looked back, I think. Idk, but I hope Earn finds a place to stay other than a storm drain. But if he did end up literally homeless it would be hilarious, or maybe not? How do you be homeless down south? The one good thing you have going for you is it's prob warm all the time, I guess? But where is there to be? The park? Earn...something will happen to him if he goes to the park so maybe his baby mom's will let him crash. But like, why does Uncle Willie have a house but not Earnald? Idk, next week on Dragon Ball Z..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey