Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Insecure


...I've been waitinG FOR THIS FOR SO LONG!!!! Please, like!! 

So my dweeb ass is mad excited. You don't understand, my dorky ass life was changed when Awkward Black Girl dropped. #ICONIC, okay? 

Wait, understand about me: Right now while writing this I'm listening to the kpop-rap band BTS. Their album, Wings. It's pretty dope so far. Understand this about me.

Okay, let's continue? (let's not???) So I really loved Awkward Black Girl. It was like yessssssssss a show I completely relate to. I mean, mostly. Jay got a lot of play in that series lol. She had a white boi and a lame, guitar playing black boo 2 lol. That is not relatable. My awkward black ass does not get any play. I give SIMS glitch vibes, niggas stay away. But everything else, though! Wait, also Jay was acceptable enough for gainful employment. Can't relate! lol Like...like I said I give SIMS glitch vibes. I feel like more normal seventeen year old me related to Awk Black Girl the most even though I discovered the series in my way worse, more corroded twenties? MOVING ON! 

So whatever I'm a Issa stan. Have been for a minute and have been waiting seemingly twelve million years for her ~legit~ show to drop. I thought this shit was never coming out. But Issa seems really together, you know? Like no matter what messy Hollywood shit goes on like she'll prevail? So that's cool. You know how it goes being a fan of like indie types. They're always a mess. No shade I'm a mess, too, lol but when you be into these artists and rooting for them it can get kinda exhausting, so it's refreshing to be into someone who's just powering forward no matter what thank god. I'm being super-extra (aquarius), but like I WANT BETTER STUFF ON TV! Thanks! Like, just better art--Not even better, but just...shit I passionately care about?? Just shit specifically interesting to me. Before Insecure I had...like...Peep Show and RuPaul's Drag Race. And Loiter Squad, annnnd most seasons of American Dad, and the not even that terrible movie After Earth, annnnd Shameless and anything Eva Green is in, and Tom Hardy and Shia LaBeouf, and Tituss Burgess annnnd now I have Insecure. Yeah I was def being lowkey dramatic but I could've been more so?? And that's what counts :') (deleet my blog) (why am i sweating while writing this smh) 

Anyway, where's Darius?? 

I see you got that white boy up in there? 
Where Quiet Voiced Ass Bae? Hmm @ you, Issa. Hmm @ u.

Lol no. I mean, I will be feeling some type of way if he is never on the show???? But I'll wait!! lol (not for long this shit is disrespectful). 

So I really pretty much loved the pilot. Def loved the opening with the kids roasting Issa lol. Her outfit settled for less. Classic. But those kids were really rude and disrespectful? Lol I woulda popped awf. I pop awf on anyone I figure weaker than I. But honestly I could get my ass kicked by a thick six year old, so I should fall back.

My fave thing about this show is that it's just expanded Awkward Black Girl. This is what I wanted. It's just, like, longer. And has a better soundtrack? (debatable). I am very excited because I wanted more seasons of ABG, and I am getting them but on HBO and more is going on. Also the acting looks like it'll be better? Lol yikes. Also I am feeling Issa's friend that imdb is apparently telling me is named Molly. Did not  remember that. I just remember her #brokepussy. NOW HOW IS ISSA GONNA ACT LIKE SHE AINT UNDERSTAND WHY BROKE PUSSY WAS UPSET? Cum on now!! 

How do I feel about this conversation about Molly having difficulty with men, though? A part of me is sooooooo tired of the black women can't find/keep a man thing???? But...it's the conversation, I guess. And can make for great comedy and drama. Also I like looking at the actress playing Molly, so I guess it'll be a fun ride. But I am already tired - know this. But thank god possibly tired, over-done ass topics are being told by someone whom...I want to hear from. Issa'll put a fresh spin on it, or at the very least make it amusing, so I'm good for now. You know what I really wanted for so long? A black Girls. Like a Girls I can watch and not feel weird about. Is Insecure this? Yes no maybe by Trey Songz?? Idk, but I wish I had all the eps at once? Waiting every week for a new ep? ANNOYING! I need to know if Issa is gonna cheat on/leave her man! Will she quit her job and becum a soundcloud mixtape artist?? What does Jamal look like?? Will that lightskint crybaby perform his cry raps again?? How come that Arab dood texted Molly "Hey" then--OH WAS IT CUZ SHE CALLED HIM? Is this what happens in the ~dating scene~?? Yikes. Omg I just got scared this show gon' give Molly a boyfriend and he gon' be cute in the beginning then ghost her and imma have to never watch this again. 

I wonder if that Indian chick from ABG will have lines lol. And how cum Issa brought her on and not that papi chulo nigga? Is his acting too garish for HBO?? But...u brought back the Indian chick. Wait lemme learn her name I feel racist. Sujata Day! She was the most extra actor on ABG, and that shit was FULL of extra-acting. But somehow she made the cut hmmmm. Is Issa ~industry friends~ with that dude from That Guy? What's his name - Mike? I hope he makes the show, he can actually act. Like I see random Dormtainment and utube niggas whom I don't care about and I'm wondering who else Issa knows and will put in this mess. Hopefully she's made better connections no shade. But anyway I'm excited! Why can't I just be all positive? I gotta be negative again and say imma have to entirely stop listening to Drake thanks to this show. I dropped out of college so I have no bizness listening to "Jungle" whilst I cry myself to sleep on the toilet. I deserve only Lil Yachty. Is that one of them? :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey