Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Insecure, eps 2-4

What's the name of that nigga Issa thinks is cu--Daniel! I can't decide if 1. I agree and 2. If I'm rooting for Issa to cheat lol. Actually, the mostly, I can't decide if Issa and Lawrence are supposed to be end game. Like, to me, wholly and completely inexperienced in relationships--like bitch I have no idea how things are supposed to go--it seems maybe they should break up?? Like...Issa is looking at Lawrence like he is a bum. Also, not being supportive of his ~dreams~. Seems kind of awkward and terrible for a relationship. Like I put myself on both sides. If I'm Issa looking at my boo like he a bum, it's over. Like it's a wrap. And if I'm Lawrence looking at my boo being mad dismissive of my shitty dreams, like I feel mad hurt, possibly irreparably? You know? But I've never been in love, so idk, maybe that shit gets in the way. Like two people looking at each other like wtf are we doing but then oh wait we're in love nvm. But lol @ Issa remembering all this weird shit they used to do on that gross couch, and it making her want to...try harder? But for a lazy bih like me, I aint trying. Lol I'm not trying, period. If the relationship weird it's over!!! Lol but anyway #that'swhyshe'ssingle #thesheisme #dyingalone #happyaboutit #moretaquitos4me!!! 

Okay but Issa is lowkey lame because she's like half-assedly "trying" at two different major things in her life: relationship and career. Do she even care about that charity shit?? I am just like fully expecting she'll at some point in the show try to make her rap thing really happen?? Omg I am just realizing this show could be on for YEARS how exciting! Lol watch it get cancelled cuz my happy ass just jinxed it smh. But anyway it's gonna be lame af if she pursue her rap thing when she didn't support Lawrence's...app lol smh. But fingers crossed she will do more rap because Broken Pussy is #iconic and the turn up joint and can you tell I'm from the suburbs thank you no you're too kind :') 

Wait I'm just realizing I was reading on some forum (cuz i read forums sigh) someone mentioned that Issa having that lil gossip sesh or whatever with her curly haired co-worker (idk these bitches names) is gonna come back and bite her. Goodt. Get that ass fired so I can get a Broken Pussy EP THANK YOU!!!! anyway deleet this blahg <3 Lol can you belieb ANYONE can put shit on the Internet? Smh, it's wild.

OKAY BUT MY BAE DARIUS LIKE REMMEBER HOW I WAS COMPLAINIG HOW HE WASN'T OGNG T SHOW AND THEN orrrrr I'll stop that real quick and talk about Molly :')

Molly is whaccccckkkkkkkkkkkk!!! Lol that lightskint Enterprise dude is cute and seems.............like he'd actually text her ass back. Like come on!! Idk, I'm not a bitch with a degree, so idk what it's like...but it's kinda lame she's not into Whatever His Name Is lol. Just because that sorority bitch with a fucking tattoo on her foot was being all bougie and judgmental. Or I guess all of her friends. But Molly is whack for feeling weird that her Enterprise bae doesn't have a degree only after her friends made it awkward, like she knew he was uneducated before that right? Why you acting brand new? Then she getting played by these ~high class~ niggas and it's like...girl. Wait, what happened to Jidenna? Was that supposed to be a connection, or nah? I've literally never heard Jidenna talk I was fully expecting him to sound like Colonel Sanders, but he seems kind of cute if not a bit ridiculous-looking but I think he a mulatto so I'll give him a Drake Pass for some questionable ugliness and maybe he will be on the show more?? Smh I don't care lol. 

But let's talk about Rasheeda!! Lol I...hate a loud bitch. But in no way will I approach a ho, telling her to quiet up. Let that bitch be loud and get her ass fired, which is what it looks like...is happening lol. I guess Molly was cool for tryna let her know?, but I was def thinking the partners would take to Rasheeda more, you know? Like loving the ~tropey~ black chick over a more subdued, I guess, non-typical one cough. But I was lowkey cackling when that white bitch was like Mmmmmmmm Molly when u get a sec could u maybe tell that loud ho to shuten it up??? When u get a chance, thanx. When you get a chance kisses. Lol Molly was like noooo. But yikes at the outcome. I wonder if this will negatively affect Molly? Idk how law...offices...lawyer stuff works. Is there any way they could let her go for ~not being a team player~? Can you tell I've only worked retail smh.

Okay but wait I aint talk about Lawrence and that...lol that chick. Hyping his whack ass. Lawrence is mad basic I'm screaming. She's all like ~ur a good black man~ like some shitty article from a May 1956 issue of Jet. Like, girl pleez. BUT HIM LIKE LETTING THAT OTHER PERSON GO TO THE OTHER LINE SO HE COULD GO TO HER COUNTER. Ohkaaay. But whyyy this bitch take out that hot sauce, tho?? Then she referenced BeyoncĂ©, but referenced the wrong song? Thankfully she was rightfully embarrassed of her grave error, but I am disgusted. Her character is mad offensive tho lol liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike. But I hope Lawrence smashes because I'm a messy bitch who lives 4 drama and outdated meems.

BUT I AM SO HAPPY MY BAE DARIUS IS ON THE SHOW. Pretty sure he has a real-life human name and I should find that out pretty soon. But I hope him living in Issa and Lawrence's apartment complex mean he gets more screen time. Why am I always obsessed with like mad random characters and actors all the time that I have to like internally scream 4 into the void?? But sigh sometimes it pays off. Remember back in 2010 with Rami Malek on The Pacific? OKAY AND HE IS AN ICONIC EGYPTIAN NOW, HO! Obsessing over some random actor paid off okay sometimes they glow hella high! Keith Stanny, too! Like, I am so #blessed. Anyway kill me :') Also Issa can I get some Beach House or some shit on the soundtrack what's all these black songs ugh lol no I'm kidding I wonder if white people watch this show Nah I wonder if INDIANS WATCH THIS SHOW LIKE IF I WAS INDIAN AND WATCHING WHEN ISSA THREW THAT COOLER AT OL' GIRL I WOULD CALL UP HBO AND CANCEL, bottom line. Lol iconic, but anyway Issa put some Dipset or some shit on the soundtrack I'm tired of these California niggas and their uggly ass accents, thanx. We are friends.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey