Friday, October 13, 2017

Vice Principals

I don't remember either of the main characters' names, but this is my show right here lol. I binged all the episodes they had up on HBO and I am UHBSESSED. I love this show. But apparently this current season it's on is the last one? UM, WHY??? I am distraught! Though I can kinda see how this terribleness would be hard to uphold season to season, but didn't they do this ratchet mess for @ least four seasons with Eastbound & Down?? And that show was way worse lol, cum on! I wonder if it's cancelled or are the creators just deciding to wrap it up ~neatly~?? Either way: ANNOYED! But I am hoping Danny and his bae Jody have some sort of deal with HBO and will keep making questionable, ratchet ass shows for my utmost and thorough amusement. I love this type of comedy it makes me so happy, but I honestly and truly wish someone would please help me :')

So Danny plays some dude named...Roy? Smh, who is a vice-principal at some high school in I think South Carolina. Wait...so it was revealed his character doesn't have like...a college degree?? Or he got it off the interwebz? Lol idk if that was just for comedy or what but like, do you not need a college degree to be a VP? Because, honestly? That explains so much. Like, I am just looking back at vice principals I've had at schools lol and legit that answers so many questions I have had over the years. So I thank this show for answering them, however the trauma remains :') 

But anyway, Roy? is a VP who is all hype because the principal is going on leave/quitting to take care of his wife dying from melanoma. Funny stuff. There's another VP played by Walton Goggins (is he a human or a burned reanimated mannequin from the eighties??) who is also hype for Bill Murray to go away so he can become VP. "Roy" and Pigface start off as enemies because of their mutual goal to become principal and also they are just complete opposites, only sharing in common complete and utter horribleness as human beings. They only join forces when a new principal is appointed to the school and they do a whole my enemy's enemy is my friend thing, and join forces to take down the new principal, a black woman by the name of Brown.

Is it just me, or is it so loaded that these two white dudes are going so hard for this black lady? I can't tell if the show makers are aware or tone deaf. I think aware lol I hope, but I be like damn these white boys are hating hard. But I kind of like this show for not holding back even with ~loaded~ subject matter, but like, this show is insane and the characters are horrific, especially Pigface lol he is literally some bumfuck versh of American Psycho and I'm gagging

I loved in the first season the dynamic between "Roy", Pigface and Brown. It was LIT. BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT WHEN SHE WALKED IN ON PIGFACE SPITTING IN HER COFFEE??? BITCH!!! This show has me fucking crying and gagging like, WHAT?? AND SHE NEVER DID ANYTHING?? YO, THESE NIGGAS BURNED HER HOUSE DOWN!! I'M SORRY BUT THIS SHIT IS HILARIOUS WHY AM I APOLOGIZING IDK!! But I lovvvvvved their dynamic, but now in season 2 she's gone?? Um, I guess?? Like Brown was #beastmode lol, and I liked her character and her kids, but fine I will deal because honestly Pigface as principal is iconic. He's already fired damn near all the teachers and I just love him in this super-vunerable position where everyone hates him :') 

But who thinks it was black dude who shot "Roy"???? I am trying to figure out his motive. Maybe he has a crush on that white teacher??? But I am like so sure he did it lol. To me the most obvious answer is Pigface, but that's too obvious but remember his ass like that arson lol so idk. I think it's black cafeteria worker dude. Am I okay that that's bae? Like am I okay inside of myself if I say that's bae? No. I know. Let's move on. But I think I'm right but idk, we'll see. But the motive of the white bitch doesn't really make all the way sense. Like why burn Pigface's car, too??? Idk. But also it doesn't make sense that Brown would just let all that shit go. And we know and saw that just because she tattoo some shit on her back, don't mean she actually left it behind lol so...we'll see.  

Anyway this show is so funny and I love it and plz don't end it smh lemme try to think of some funny moments I loved for no reason plz cancel this blog instead of the show thanx
-everything with "Roy" concerning his daughter is funny. It's kinda sweet too lol that he cares so much to keep her attention and remain the #1 male bae in her life, but he is ridiculous. I love when he conceded defeat @ one point to the stepdad and was acting like his daughter was his gf he had lost to a hotter, richer dude or something. That sounds...worse than how it...well, idk lol. But that was funny. Talking about he over her. And pleaz kill me when he was directing her about going hard on that horse, and the owner of the stables walked over and was like "What are you telling her to do?". PLEEEEEEEEAzz kill meeeeEEEEE!!!!!!! 
-the two times "Roy"''s family surprised him and he threw that laptop bag. Both times it was mad delayed...I am so dumb but that shit was so...so fucking funny
-that wheelchair teacher and his shitty second satirical rendering of Pigface...everyone was all disappointed and underwhelmed plz i have no idea why but it was so funny omg and dead @ him taking it as constructive criticism all seriously plzzzzzzzzzz but I can't wait til his next drawing OMG I AM JUST REMEMBERING PIGFACE TRIED TO BREAK HIS FINGERS LOL I AM THROWING UP @ HIM FAILING OMFFFGNGJFMF I hate this show but it is my favorite show? It's my favorite show now, so. 
-that girl-child singing in the first ep and "Roy" cutting her off to yell @ two kids talking in the audience and telling them they were being rude and ruining the tribute to the principal
-when housekeeping came in Roy's room when they went on that field trip
-WHEN BROWN'S EX-HUBBY SHOWED UP AND THEY HAD THAT WHOLE SCENE IN THE AUDITORIUM AND EVERYONE STARTED CLAPPING AND PEOPLE WERE ASKING "WHY R WE CLAPPING?" AND THAT ONE SHOT OF THAT EXTRA LIKE WEAKLY CLAPPING AND LOOKING LIKE WTF... plz, all of that.
-when Brown's ~Will Smith doppelgänger~ child mouthed "Bitch" to that flappy-titties breastfeeding principal from the rival school 
-Everything with the drama teacher. Loved when Pigface called him a cunt (he is my spirit and my seoul) and the drama teacher got all triggered. Everything with him, but more importantly, everything concerning anyone with whom Pigface's interacts <3 :')
-that hippie English teacher's epic draggings
-"Roy" being mean to Swift
-Pigface TELLING HIS MOTHER-IN-LAW TO PUT HIS BAGS IN THE CAR!!!!!
-when that cafeteria worker dude saw Roy and Pigface coming out of the woods lol and then later him asking Roy about it and Roy getting mad and telling him to stop asking about him fucking men in the woods
-in that weird group therapy detention when that boy admitted it made him upset that dude was dating his ex lol it was all dramatic I hate this show plz make it have twenty seasons :(

But look, at the end of the day, is Danny McBride a quadroon? He looks like my grandpa, someone needs to look into that. Why does he need a relaxer to play this "white" character, huh?? Sus


-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey