Monday, June 22, 2020

Degrassi: Next Gen, s8


for years, this has kept me up at night.
I'm not joking.

Connor's origins. 

I never knew where tf he came from. He was just living in Snake's basement. I was always like "wtf". But rewatching I finally ~understand~ that Connor is Snake's godson? And so? Connor lives with him now for some reason NO THIS EXPLAINS NOTHING WHOSE CHILD IS THIS!!!!

And honestly, the way Snake speedily explained Connor's presence is further proof to me that the Degrassi creators and writers are almost always constantly trolling, and honestly, this is why I stan.

Kay. When are high school shows gonna understand that The College Years never work. Idky. They just don't. I've seen like one show about college that was interesting, fellow Canadian mess The Best Years. But that was mostly prob cuz we didn't get to see those characters have awkward high school growing pains. It's just two diff genres. But if you're going to make the attempt, don't give us ~new, college~ characters like Kelly. Like, did y'all even try smh.

Mamamia, the model.
When Degrassi tries to show us the fashion world it's literally like so funny. Everyone is always wearing bargain bin Charlotte Russe outfits, but honestly, #commentary

I'm Chantay being a creep who shoulda probably been graduated or should be graduating soon like why am I here what purpose do I serve no honestly.

When KC sat in Connor's seat and Connor was all like Why is he in my seat!!! Honestly, me. Also, do I have Asperger's??? Literally everything about Connor is completely relatable to me omg is this how ppl find out they have Asperger's!!!

Bruh, ew.

Me!!! Like why r u in my seat!!!

I dislike Riley and what'shisface so much please delete them they are not cute and the only boys who should be allowed to have curly hair is Danny and my baby Connor. I don't want to see these curly hair white boys it's disgusting thanx :)

Darcy's I'm going to Kenya I'm gonna build a school in Nairobi head ass

Jane has some pretty harrowing storylines. First getting her ass beat on the football team, then the sexual abuse one with her dad. She's kind of a good character, idk. At the very least, I do not laugh when terrible stuff happens to her. Which I cannot say for the majority of the rest of these characters, so :)

What is Danny wearing

me!!

I'm the lone, abandoned shoe
I love how this is an establishing shot
Try and convince me the Degrassi creators aren't trolling - I dare you! 

What is this. This shit is worse than Jimmy's art. Blue is trash.

Me when the show tries to convince me Blue is:
1. hot and 
2. good at art lmao

Why does everyone keep touching the vibrator!!!!!!

Lmao me if Riley tried to kiss me

Idky I was cracking up @ this. Connor just seemed so extra-close to the blackboard lol

They keep touching it!!! And where is Shep going with it!!!!!!!!!!

Sav looks like Kelly Rowland

Why did Johnny's ugly ass rip Connor's moth-catching net???

Me posting up to Johnny for messing with my boi and getting in the way of him catching moths!!!

Me stealing a hot dog off Chantay's plate

I continue to not care about Anya. Her and Sav's relationship is not cute. Like, she is legit tryna convert to Islam or whatever off some lil high school relationship. If Sav was in ISIS Anya would join, I'm convinced.

Me eating alone in the bathroom

How do people not stan Holly J? She dumped a milkshake on Dereq's ugly little head like that's boss energy

Me when the show tries to get me to not like Holly J but she is literally more interesting than like everyone so I refuse and Ally's ass shoulda went to prison for creating that forum and in general being a hater!

So........the stem cell surgery didn't work??

I'm so glad Degrassi broke up the afrodorks. Danny is Jimmy Jr. and so sweet and kind. Or, at least compared to Dereq and like every1 else lol. Dereq's stunt behavior last season with that racist store owner and how he acted when that girl chose Danny over him basically solidified him as a total loser, and then this season he just double-downs on the piece of shitness. Like, did he for-real kick Jane in the stomach? That's some other shit. Ideky Danny felt bad about having feelings for what'sherface. The Asian one. Y'all know--Leia!!!

soccerstud_1717

Me, in disbelief, that Clare chose to get jiggy with KC over Connor.
Reasons why Connor is superior to KC:
1. is better at robots than KC
2. was friends first with Clare
3. has a special lamp
4. is bad at basketball but still loves it anyway
5. has a moth collection
6. as far as we know, never stole a car
7. doesn't have justin bieber hair
8. wears the same outfit every day; not vain
9. doesn't live in a group home for badly behaved boys

Like, what more does Clare want??! This why KC leave her ass for Jenna!!

Aw I felt bad for Sav when Riley beat his ass but honestly that hair is ridiculous Sav needs to stop

me!!

Me pushing Alli, cuz honestly, she's annoying af

omg, meeee!!

#me! #same!!

Lmao when Clare and them exposed Shep @ the Principal of the Year assembly for calling Clare a "little bitch" lmao. But me as a Principal, tho, ngl.

Boooo!!!

messy lmao!!!!

Wowwwww, but honestly, me.

Big Mood

Lmao who r these girls dragging Holly J on the I H8 Holly J stan forum??? These look like some Degrassi kids' moms lmao like I'm done. I do love how Melissa is tryna be reasonable tho. Like I still hate the bitch but y'all doing too much. So me lol. #keepthepeace

Dereq's messy ass lmao. He legit is tryna lynch Holly J #whiteonwhitecrime

W h y does Peter have a baby @ the school!??! 

I lowkey ship Danny and Jane. At the very least, I love how he looks out for her <3

Leia is beyond whack, but I was cracking up when she lied about knowing Fall Out Boy talking about Pete used to sing her lullabies or some shit lmao. My fave is when she literally dragged all the friends down to the concert eventho she knew they wouldn't get in jrgnvmj. I also loved how Peter's shiesty ass peeped she was lying. He would!

girl, same

I can't stand Lucas but I loved how he finally got on Jane's side in the final hour. Now I don't have to feel as weird for thinking he is lowkey a baddie :(

Clare + KC look like siblings

Me sleep af during the college scenes

Everything Connor does is adorable LOOK AT THAT THICK ASS COAT!!!

My fave irrelevant character this year: King Reese

Mia and Peter literally have no energy and no chemistry
Degrassi just be throwing anyone together huh
And why is babymamamia even concerned with having a high school boyfriend? Girl u have a full course load plus a full-time job as a model. Priorities, sis.

Alli and Johnny make me cringe. He is literally a senior or some shit and Alli just got born like last week. Issa no for me.

Me every time Degrassi shows me young kids kissing scenes

KC looks like an idiot

Me rolling up on Degrassi demanding them to hurry up and get to the Eli era. Tired of playing these games.

I literally never ship Spin with a single anybody. But him and Holly J would actually be cute together. Too bad Degrassi refuses to be great!!!

Me offering my guests juice after pulling a House Arrest and locking them in the basement as a means to force them to resolve their petty differences :)

Me @ Degrassi always doing the most like why does anybody have to be shot are guns even legal in Canada???

Me standing alone at the dance

*groans*

Why is Life with Derek here shouldn't he be somewhere doing weird stuff with his sister

Why is this the first time I'm seeing snow

Daniel, my babyyyy <3

go back 2 Instant Star!!

When Vivica A. Fox and that other lady were roasting Marco for mistaking a lady for Ashton Kutcher

Ew. But honestly, me @ Manny's acting lol

Pete, and Cassadee from Hey Monday when Craig was talking about being a former crackhead with Ellie, his used-to-be stalker #yikies!

Boo

Why does Degrassi keep teasing this relationship? Craig is a crackhead spiritually idc how much rehab he does or how long he can maintain sobriety. He is not to be wifed!

My ship <3 :(

Lmao, I'm Yvette. 

Me when I discovered the season 8 finale was a four-part "movie"

Mewes' musical looked lowkey lit ngl


random notes I took out of context:
-"oh yeah 17 years old time to give up on ur dreams" (peter)
-every1 clapping when danny danced i h8 degrassi!!!
-clare "we're all weird at least u have an excuse" edwards!!!
- #no more shep
-"do they give refunds on condoms" (??)
-"that was my best net, i'm gonna get that boy good" (i literally have no idea who said this, or y i wrote it down)
-not them having a "token" storyline when Liberty was like the only black girl in her graduating class; also isn't she supposed to be at Banting smh
-"why don't you show me where you keep the peanut butter" (KC)
-y does Clare elect to wear a private school uniform when it's not required at ratchet ass public school Degrassi?
-"thanks the guy who did it did beyonce's!!" (mia, who else)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey