Wednesday, April 13, 2016

Bad Girls Club, Season 15...

Excuse me, but what am I doing? Blahging about Bad Girls Club, that's what. 

:(

I've watched nearly every season of this show with the exception of...the first one and that New Orleans one with Judy. Why do I pretend........that this show isn't a significant part of my life? Cuz that's mad embarrassing? Lol like this show is one of the most shameful shits I watch besides, like, Girls. And Family Feud with my mom sometimes. STEVE HARVEY IS CORNY AND NOT IN A GOOD WAY!! Bring back that old white dude with the pinky ring who used to straight-up like fuck the contestants right there on stage. Richard something? Lol like a thousand of them were named Richard and one of them killed themselves??? I don't think it was pinky ring molester player, though. Anyway, he seemed mad racist. But in like an acceptable way. Like in a Jew or Italian way :)

So anyway I am a piece of shit and pieces of shits watch things like Bad Girls Club because it fuels their piece of shit soul. But like, can't I just feel good that I've never even thought about auditioning?? Only cuz I would def get my asshole kicked. I'd get that shit kicked inside out. My colon would just be dangling on the floor and the girls would be yelling at me to, no pun intended because everyone who has ever been on this show is an idiot, clean my shit up. Nah, I would fail BGC. I would try to fight back though lol. And be lookin' dumb as fuck and probably get my titty pulled off. Sigh. that is so something that would happen to me.

No titties have been pulled off yet this season, but things are unusually lit, no? Compared to at least last season, which I aint even finish. After they sent home the twins and Jaylah I was like BYE!! *hand waving emoji* This season I am definitely watching all the way through. Welllllllllll...maybe. Because Dime and Olivia are going home soon, right???

OKAY!!! lol

So these bitches are not sisters. Are they going to get sent home because of that? No, because, this is not...This is Bad Girls Club. I highly doubt the producers care about people lying to get on the show. They obviously weren't checking birth certificates. Shit they prob knew about the lie or even orchestrated it for drama. So prob they get sent home for fighting. Maybe the house finally (physically) confronts Liv about lying?? AND YO THIS BITCH IS CRAZY. But I see myself in her sigh lol. At least in terms of self-diagnosing. But that shit was so lame for her to be having the breakdown crying and screaming on some "I HAVE STAGE 3 CERVICAL CANCER!!!". Lol biiiiiiitttttccch. When one of the yt sisters was like "Where did you get stage 3 cervical cancer from??" I was screaming at the top of my lungs. Lol this bitch said, specifically, stage three, when all she had was a fucking abnormal pap smear, and, apparently, a ravaged uterus? .... Okay but where in there are you getting stage 3? Fucking crazy. 

And I could see if Liv got drunk and just had a moment~ But why not sober up and be like "Look..."?? Maybe she was embarrassed? But also she was acting like she definitely almost certainly knew she had the cancer? I feel bad for her because she lost her mom and seems so lonely? But also I feel like I'm being manipulated and if I were friends with her in real life she'd be pulling the dead mom card way too much and faking that she had ebola and shit. No, but I def feel bad for her. She just seems a mess. But I also completely agree with the girls and their feelings and I am screaming that Red was Hulk-yelling in Dime's face about the whole sitch. That bitch is crazy omg I love her. Does everyone hate the blonde and red sisters? I lovvvvveee them lol they are CRAZY!! Real crazy!!! 

But yo, so are Dime and Liv. Red and Blondie are like...Italian white people crazy. I don't actually know their ethnicity but they seem like...whites I'd know from Jersey. It's very specific and familiar to me and...while in real-life that shit is a no-go, on TV I am L I VI NG. I hope they stay the whole time and the Red one keeps screaming at people. Dime and Liv, however, are Joanne Prada type crazies. Particularly Diamond, who doesn't fool me with her whole ~chill stud~ vibe. But no lie, if Dime was my bff in real-life I'd be letting her get away with evvvverrryttthing she is so cute pleeeeeez!!! Ugh I am a sucker and also extremely superficial? Whatever, at least I never lied about having stage three cervical cancer but nah lemme stop coming for Olivia she seems really sad and IDK HOW TF ~Life Coach Laura~ is supposed to help these damaged hoes. Like they are really trippin' with Laura lol. They cannot be serious. But they so are, and it's actually extremely fitting to have her on there. They don't want real help for these girls as that is antithesis to the entire mission of the show. They want these hoes to keep coming back and turning up at the reunion and that one show where they compete for money and then maybe some other spin-off shows where the main goal is to get them fucked up so they can fuck each other up. They not gon' call up someone like Iyanla Vanzant to force their heads down into her bosom so they can be changed wholly and completely in their souls. Like, if Iyanla had titty-nuzzled Natalie Nunn would Donald Trump be our president right now? NO

I don't like...the two sisters whom Red calls "the rats", which is lowkey racist and she is such a New Jersey white. Idk where her and Blondie are from. NY? Philly? Idk. But anyway, "The Rats" is an appropriate moniker for Jaimme and Jazzzmmzyn or whatever their names are. They are, like, too ratchet. So obnoxious and gross. I'm over it. Like there's not an entertainment appeal there for me because it's just hard to watch. Like did that one sister have a rash on her butt?? Ch...get this shit off my screen. 

The Millionaires......lol.....like. LIKE!! This Myspace 2007 shit is sooooooo embarrassing and I can't believe they still exist. But they live in their truth lol and I can respect that. They are surprisingly not totally annoying. I knew they were going to be on the show and expected half-Asian ratchetness turned up, but they're alright...compared to The Rats, anyway. I haven't seen the new episode yet, so I'm excited to find out who's brawling on the steps. It looks like the J sisters are fighting? Maybe Amber and the other one? Lol. But I heard that Dime and Olivia go home soon. So...I'm wondering about that. I am very excited for this manufactured drama. Imma be sad to see Dime and Liv go home, though? They were creepin' me out sooooo bad, but I loved it. I loved when I thought they were actually related, then I found out they weren't and became even more creeped out? Like lowkey Dime might be Olivia's pimp???? And also maybe a SoundCloud DJ?? You can't make this shit up. I already can't wait for the reunion. My life is an abandoned turtle's shell :') 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey