Saturday, April 23, 2016

Oh My Venus, episodes 1-4


So here we go again. The last k drama series I watched was Blood. Which I did not finish smh. I plan to, but I don't want to, please know. I haven't watched a k drama series in a while. I need to be...mentally...together to sit here and watch these shits lol. Am I mentally together enough to get through the k drama I'm watching currently, Oh My Venus?

AB SO

FUCKIN



LOOT

LEE

NOT. 

This shit is so offensive lol I cannot. Like the whole premise is just wrong and awful lol like pleez!! 

And omg...to explain...the plot. Or the THOUSANDS of plots all going on at once sigh. So...omg I don't even know where to begin lol. The show starts off in 1999 and we get to meet "Venus" who is SO BEAUTIFUL OMGGGGGG. Or that's how everyone acts, anyway. When they were all on the school bus and gushing over her I was like This bitch BETTER walk on here looking cunt af. And thank god she was pretty lol and didn't have orange hair or I would've turned this shit RIGHT THE FUCK OFF!! 

So Venus is mad beautiful. So beautiful she thinks she can walk up to some street dudes and tell them to stop smoking? Or? Idk, girl, get your young ass on somewhere. (BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW THESE NIGGAS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE HIGH SCHOOLERS BUT LOOK OLD AF????) There's some dude in a swim jacket with the two smoker dudes and he comes up to her like "You think cuz you pretty you can do whatever?" Uh, yah. Then fast-forward to this nigga like proposing to her after knowing her for three seconds?? I'm calling him Michael Phelps because I'm a racist pos and don't feel like remembering these complicated ass names, ESPECIALLY for characters I do not care about thanks!! 

So Michael Phelps tells Venus--imma just call her Venus this whole time probably. I actually do care about her character, but more than me caring about her character I am, like I mentioned, 1. racist, and 2. extremely tired. So. 

So Michael Phelps tells Venus she's going to be his first love. For me, Michael Phelps is not that cute. He looks dusty and his hair is uneven, but I guess Venus is into that? Girl, okay. 

Fast-forward to present day and this show is DOING THE MOST!! Venus is no longer such a Venus anymore. More like fucking...Saturn. The bitch is a fatty and this show is honestly doing the absolute most lol I just can't. Her fucking double chin and the ugly ass fat suit - oh lord. AND THE COMMENTS!!!! THE AUDACITY OF JUST ABOUT FUCKING EVERYONE CALLING HER FAT!!! Is this how it is in Korea? I definitely have experience with ~other cultures~ being a bit more brash with this sort of thing, though this is common in America, as well. To be very rude, making comments on another's appearance. But I feel people acknowledge it as rude over here, more than, it seems...in Korea? But honestly how ignorant do I have to be to assume k dramas entirely capsulize all of fucking Korea? Like, girl. But...the fact that this show even exists...............lol, kind of gives me an idea

Why are there so...many fat jokes? And not even just jokes, but also ugly ass ~serious moment~ statements. Like when that awkward, gawky bitch with the bangs whom Venus used to be friends with in high school said Venus told her fat people are fat because they are either lonely or troubled?????????????

BUT VENUS HAS HYPOTHYROIDISM. So. Which one is that, show: lonely or troubled?? BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!!?!?! DIDN'T JOHN KIM TRY TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE VENUS GOT HYPOTHYROIDISM BECAUSE OF HER ~LIFESTYLE~???? lol smh, is that how it works? I aint never heard that before. Sleeping on couches and putting sugar in your coffee gives you hypothyroidism?? Iono bout all that, Oriental Medical Doctor, John Kim. 

LET'S TALK ABOUT JOHN KIM'S ASS!!!

Wait wait wait, hol' up. One more second. This show is so horrible. Why is this shit full of mean stuff about fat people when they have Venus's fat as fuck, orange-pigtailed ass assistant walking around and nan' no bitch is commenting on her weight? I feel 1. awkward for her. Like the actress, who is actually fat. How does she feel about all these fat jokes and fat-shaming? And, 2. like REALLY fat people in Korea are basically invisible. Those are the teas I'm getting. Because no one even acknowledges this fat bitch besides Venus, and this ho barely regards her. She basically just asks her to get her coffee? I...can't. AND THE AUDACITY OF THAT ACTUAL LITTLE FAT BOY TRYNA CALL VENUS FAT!!! Wit his fat ass lol. Maybe it's okay for the dudes to be fatties??? BUT VENUS ISN'T EVEN FAT!!!! SHE CHUBBY!! More than anything she just a sloppy mess. Bitch, GET SOME CLOTHES THAT FIT!! You a lawyer walking around in high-waters? Lol or is that the style? Idk, but it shouldn't be, she look a mess. Cute shoes, tho.  

Sigh, let's talk about John Kim's cute bitch ass. I love So Ji-sub ever since The Master's Sun. He was like, so cute and mean? And he's basically playing the exact same character here? This whole show actually gives me a lot of The Master's Sun teas, without all the ghost stuff, but now we got Venus imagining John when he isn't there in the last ep and honestly, we might get ghost stuff eventually sigh. I don't want to speak too soon kill me.

But anyway I love this nigga and I decided to watch this because of him and I completely regret it :) Being a stan is horrible :') 

So Ji-sub plays John Kim, whoooooooooooooo???????? Lol who is he I'm heated. This show is mad annoying with his ~mystery~. It seems like John is...from some prestigious, rich family? Okay. But he's been exiled to America? Why? Idk. But it seems while in America he's been getting up to some mess. Particularly with ~Hollywood starlet~ Jennifer Anderson. Lol............................what tf is this Jennifer Anderson shit I'M SCREAMING I CAN't taKtAKE IT!!! 

First of all, what sort of "star" would go on a talk show to reveal their makeover? The only losers who would do something like that is like a Kardashian or Courtney Stodden or some shit. No major star is doing some embarrassing mess like that but it's so funny to me how...Hollywood is being portrayed in this lol. I mean, they're not totally off, but I just can't deal with the white people they be casting in these shits. Russian prostitute whore looking ass bitches lol like pleeeeeeeeeeeez South Korea, pleez. 

If for any second this show tells me that John Kim put his dick inside that Tara Reid Teen Mom looking trash receptacle they tried to portray as some famous Hollywood Celebrity, Jennifer Anderson, I'm turning this shit off and never talking or thinking about it again. I will pretend Oh My Venus never existed. I will delete my fucking dramafever app! I'm not playing!!! IF HE FUCKED THAT BITCH I'M LEAVING EARTH!! 

I'm confused, tho...............why anyone cares lol, about John???? So what? He was Jennifer Anderson's trainer? He helped get her body right? Oh...kay??? And??? lol. Like, what else?? The implication in the show is that he and Jennifer were in a relationship, but don't nobody care about some trashy celebrity fucking her trainer lol. That happens every day probably? 

Who?



cares???? 

It...has to be something else. Imma be heated if he fucked that bitch tho lol I'm not gonna say it again :) (Imma say it again).

John rolls with a squad of two dudes. It seems that in America...while also POSSIBLY fucking Jennifer Anderson, he was also training some dude in boxing? Girl. And here we go with the million different fucking story threads. Idk this nigga's name, but I screencapped his face tryna get a good pic of his cheekbones. 
I'm tryinnnnng so hard not to screencap lol. It's distracting and I need to pay attention to them BIG ASS subtitles so I can figure out all this confusing mess. Like, what is going on with the boxing. Or, no, is it cage...fighting? Oh my god.

BUT CAN WE TALK ABOUT THE SEXUALLLLL FUCKING TENSION BETWEEN JOHN KIM AND CHEEKBONES?!?!?! 

THERE IS, RIGHT?!?!?! 

AM I TRIPPIN?!,!, 

Look...

probably.

There is such a non chance there is gonna be gay shit in k dramas, right? I like never see gay shit. If a character says the word "bitch" I clutch my pearls. That's how like chaste and conservative these shits be, despite all their ridiculously horrible characters. The only gay character I remember from any k drama series is Attorney Park or something from Nice Guy, right? But wasn't he fake gay cuz he was in love with the female lead but didn't want her to know or some mess? Nice Guy was so horrible lol.

Oh My Venus is..............lowkey giving me gay shit, though. I can't tell if it's on purpose or...they don't know??? But John Kim ~getting his anger~ out on Cheekbones when they be training is not not homoerotic. AND CAN WE TALK ABOUT LIKE IN THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY WERE STILL IN AMERICA AND CHEEKBONES WENT TO GO STAND BY JOHN AT THE POOL TABLE AND LIKE...TOUCHED HIM??? AND JOHN LIKE WINCED AWAY A LITTLE LIKE HE WAS EMBARRASSED?!?!?! AM I FUCKING BUGGIN?!?!

MORE THAN LIKELY, YES. BUT I KNOW WHAT I SAW!!!!! 

Also, what's the deal with Cheekbones? He's ~mysterious~, too. I know we gon' get the story on him, tho. He's the only secondary character whose unnecessary storyline I actually care about. What's up with all the scars?? Why he mad quiet and shit??? Spill the tea, Trish. But god plEEZ!!!! @ the side-stories of the other characters. Fucking Bangs and Michael Phelps' dull ass relationship, Venus' divorcee friend and her abandoned child lol, JOHN'S AMERICAN-KOREAN...assistant??

Can we talk about him???? Idk his name. Let's call him Annoying. He STAY callin' Venus "ma'am"!!! I guess the show thinks it's funny? And like, it is????????

:(

sigh. I hate comic relief in k dramas. Lol, ugh, not all of it. And obviously this one is more comedic than like a melodrama so there's obvi gonna be ~funny~ stuff, but WHYYYY is it so slapsticky and goofball? It's just
Sigh. But American Accent is growing on me. HOWEVER, I do not like when he speaks English. I am extremely annoyed by any sign of non-Koreaness in these shows. STOP!! But you won't, though. You'll just intensify the bullshit :') Pandering asses :') 

I'm here for the ~main romance~, though. Even though John Kim prob got herpes from Jennifer Anderson, or, at the very least, has decimated Cheekbones' entire anal cavity. So...he's coming into this romance with some baggage. He's also incredibly, incredibly rude to Venus lol. All the fat jokes and shit, and constantly talking about her abdominal belt and shit lol pleeeez. So rude and horrible. Also now he on some "YOUR BODY IS MINE" bs, which is...not not creepy. And THE ARM GRABBING. lol I was on some other site reading about k dramas because i have lost the will to live and they were talking about, like, all the "abuse" in k dramas and I was just cackling. Soooo much abuse. Don't...like...don't grab someone's arm?? You can just say like "hey" or something to get their attention?? Idk how it goes in Korea.....................

I'm still here for John Kim + Venus. Despite, soooo many reasons not to be. And this nigga tryna get arranged married now and shit. PLEASE!!! I have a feeling this shit is going to have me real-mad in the latter episodes. Iono, I'm just getting that itchy feeling lol. I don't want to be deceived by the comedyness of it, thinking it's gonna stay lighthearted the whole way through. I just know it's gon be some mess. I'm ready. Loljk, I am not at all. I really hope John ~realizes~ he loves Venus before she gets hot again, though. It's gonna look hella suss if all of a sudden she's mad beautiful and he's like OH MY GOD IT WAS LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT. I'm not gonna be here for that. I mean, it's obvious he already has feelings, but I need him to like...acknowledge them before she gets rid of that ratchet ass fat suit, or imma be feelin' some type of way!! 

They better not tell me he fucked Jennifer Anderson, though, or I'm cancelling my free dramafever subscription!!! 

Yo, but tell me why episode four ended with Venus bout to get slaughtered by some stalker?
lol what is this

Oh, anyway, here are some other s/cs I fucked up and took even though I told myself no screencaps I have no self control and want to die or idk just wish my body would accept that I am napping, so fall asleep now!!! So annoying. 

Delete this show immediately

................I was tryna get a good shot of Venus' fat suit. It looks fucking stupid. She's so cute, tho, stop being mean to her :(


sigh, anyway, to be continued...

:/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey