Thursday, April 28, 2016

Oh My Venus, episodes 5-7

Okay...

This show continues to do the most and I...honestly am flabbergasted. Lol no, not really. This is a k drama, but...I feel like this is the most Doing The Most ass k drama I have ever watched??? I mean, I haven't seen that many. Six or seven series total, maybe? And like a million exist? That's not enough to be making any sort of grand conclusions. But the k dramas I have seen...literally every one I felt was doing The Most. It's like each one I watch is doing More Most than the last. Wtf even will happen in the next one? Like, not even a little bit would I be surprised if Jackie Chan was playing someone's ancient, rickety ass grandma in one. She's a queen and the main male character is the only heir to her throne. Because he's half-Chinese everyone hates him. Also he has sickle cell anemia and will probably die soon. Unless they have yams in South Korea? Do they? Find out next week on...

Who's Doing The Most is...me? Always?? Sigh.

So anyway the whole time in the last blog when I was threatening to delete my dramafever app if John Kim fucked Jennifer Anderson...I guess I was talking about Anna Sue????? Did "John Kim" train them both??? It like...almost doesn't even matter, but I'm annoyed they keep talking about this ~scandal~. And now they have Venus' friend's fucking ex-husband stalking John, tryna find out where he lives?? Beeeecccccccuuuzzzzzzzzz?????? Because he hosts an Entertainment Talk Show!!! And finding out who fucking trained Anna Sue is, like, of utmost importance. Except no??? But this show REALLY wants you to believe it is?? CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW JOHN KIM'S FRAUDULENT ASS PROB NEVER EVEN MET ANNA SUE?!?! Like he was doingthemost.com when he went to get knee rehab or whatever and was texting Venus like "Blowing Anna Sue's anus out *kissy face emoji* see u soon!! xoxo"

Like, bitch, bye. Whyyyyy is he trying to make Venus jealous?? WAIT BEFORE I GET INTO THAT MESS CAN WE TALK ABOUT HIS KNEE CANCER OR WHATEVER?? I'm screaming they brought this ~sickness~ out of nowhere. I mean, I know they didn't...we been had flashbacks of Baby John Kim in a wheelchair, but I feel like they were ignoring that, and then all of a sudden he's laid up in a hospital and going to therapy and shit lol and the doc is all "You are 99.9999999999% cured!!!". Cured of??? AND OMG WHEN THE DOC WAS LIKE "SO WHAT WERE THOSE PAINS YOU WERE COMPLAINING ABOUT?" AND JOHN KIM SHRUGGED AND WAS LIKE I GUESS IT'S NEUROLOGICAL AND THEN THE FUCKING DOCTOR PARROTED THAT BACK TO HIM AS IF HE WERE THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE SUGGESTION???! I'M SCREAMING LIKE HE REALLY DID THAT I WANT TO CRY. What sort of doctor is he like I was really dying in my sleep when I watched that scene. Talking bout 99.9% cured. Nigga, what? What does that even mean??? So stupid and annoying. And idek what John Kim has!! Is his knee just fucked up or do he got like bone cancer?? The fuck

I am so...tired. Okay so let's talk about my baes, tho! Lol. John Kim and Venus are gettin it in!! EXCEPT THEY ARE NOT! I was truly flabbergasted that they were already chaste-kissing in episode six. Is this not super-soon? BUT YOU KNOW WHAT!! Because at the end of ep 7 they have some goddamn dumbass fucking ~reveal~ surprise bullshit that I am...just disgusted by. Not even because it's a big deal, but because it's not a big deal. Oh, what? Okay so it's a conflict of interest I guess if...Venus is a lawyer for...whatever fucking company John Kim's family owns?? Or??? AND THEN SIGH I GUESS HE WAS NEVER FULLY TRUTHFUL ABOUT WHO HE IS BUT HONESTLY HE WAS TRUTHFUL AND VENUS ROLLED HER EYES AND WAS LIKE "YEAH, RIGHT?" OR SOME SHIT??? 

So, WHATEVER! I see why this stupid bitch show has the two main loves already mouth-fucking on ep6, BECAUSE THEY PLAN TO PISS ME OFF BY DRAGGING OUT THIS COURTSHIP/TENSION TIL IT'S HANGING BY ITS LAST UGLY BLOODY STRING AND THEN THEY FINALLY FULLY EMBRACE ON THE LAST EPISODE AND SMASH THEIR FACES AWKWARDLY TOGETHER AND THEN MAKE SOME INAPPROPRIATE LIGHT-HEARTED JOKE EVEN THOUGH LIKE THE LAST FIVE EPISODES WERE STRAIGHT MELODRAMA TRAUMA AND NOW ALL OF A SUDDEN THERE'S LIKE SOME INTENSE DOMESTIC VIOLENCE STORYLINE??? 

I'm so tired. Imma ignore 30 plus year old Venus actin' scaredy about some kisses (because is this not me sigh), and talk about how now the show is tryna tease some depressing ass domestic violence storyline, AMONGST OTHER POSSIBLY SUPER-DEPRESSING STORYLINES! I knew it. I knew this mess was going to try and drag me for dear life, tricking me with the early episodes like this was gon' be some fluffy, lighthearted romcom. Um, okay? WELL THEN WHY IS ORANGE HAIR'S MADRE IN LAW GETTING HER ASS BEAT ON THE REG?? AND THEN CHEEKBONES' MAMA, TOO???? I want to die, this show is doing tew much. 

That was Cheekbones' mama, oui? I'm GUESSING his dad used to beat both they asses, and then...somehow Cheekbones escaped...and...I guess he became a fighter so he could eventually protect his mom? Wow, I am not here for those harrowing ass scenes they have prepared for me later :) Please stop :))

WAIT, hol' on. Is Cheekbones' mama and Orange Hair Chef's mother in law the same woman? I feel...AT BEST, super-racist :/ Skip it. I could not be more adrenal fatigued. I wonder if I have hypothyroidism :( Where is my abuser/enforcer to cure me of my ails? Pleeeeassssse. 

Here are some screencaps because I have truly lost all hope:

Omg when that police dude said this to Venus about her stalker. Ummmmmmmm??? Lol like wow. First of all, BITCH. Also why do people keep........acting like Venus isn't mad pretty? Watchu mean why would a man stalk someone like her? Why wouldn't they?? I'm overrrr it. 

1. What is with the lenseless fucking glasses on these shows. I CAN SEE THERE'S NOT A LENSE!! 
2. When John and Venus were sparring or whatever. Likeeeeee lol. This is the most sexually suggestive k drama I've seen? Like, they're doing a lot. But at the same time, it's very cutesy and like they're fourteen year olds? Sigh, I'm into it...but they be making me lowkey uncomfy lol. They are so cute! But also gross and weird? Maaaaaannn what am i doing

Please...

BUT DIDN'T I SAY I WANTED JOHN TO ~REALIZE~ HIS LOVE FOR VENUS BEFORE SHE GOT HOT AGAIN?? Sigh, I guess he sort of did??????? BUT HE DEF WAS NOT TRYNA KISS ON THAT FACE TIL THE DIMPLE SHOWED SO MISS ME WITH THAT

DELETE THIS!!!! 

Okay so this is an actual fat person and I am tired and depressed at this show having the main bitch be in a fat suit and everyone is making all these fat jokes and then they have this actually obese come through talking to Venus like "Stop losing weight lol" and then being like "The doctors at the hospital said my fat is mostly muscle"...


Lol I really wanted Venus's tacky looking ass Aliexpress coat until she turned around later in the episode and there was some ugly ass glittery graffiti shit on the back? BYE! 

*clutches feminist anal beads* Okay...

...

REMEMBER WHEN THE ~FAMOUS COMMERCIAL ACTRESS~ ASKED CHEEKBONES IF HE WAS GAY??? AND HE NERVOUSLY GULPED?? BITCH IS YOU GHEY OR NAH???

1. American Accent being Half-Chinese is soooo good to me lol, like pleez. *American English voice* I'm half-Chinese! Kowabunga! ENOUGH!! 
2. ...I don't...I am not here for Cheekbones fucking that fangirl commercial actress. She mad annoying and i am...like...I am so disgusted at k dramas for constantly having these haughty actress characters being all obnoxious and shit. BITCH, what the fuck is a famous commercial actress? You should die for being proud of something like that. You should really be murdered. 
3. ...why did...like, when Cheekbones was getting changed...why did he...shy away from the poster? As? if? that? bitch? could??? really?? SEE HIM???! 
4. 

OKAY SO!! THE TWO FUCKING BOOKS JOHN WAS READING WERE LIKE THE ART OF BEING A LONELY BITCH AND HOW MY FATHER ESCAPED PRISON?????????????? *screams until colon falls out* 

They really did that...

Ugh he is so in love I am zero percent here for Venus trying to stay away from him in subsequent episodes like I am so upset but okay :')

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey