Thursday, June 22, 2017

He handed him her vagina?!?!

So what the fuck was Koob talking about? He was like wildly lying, right? Lol what the fuck. What was he talking about when he said the cops handed him Cathy's vagina wrapped up in newspaper or whatever? Was that a metaphor? Does he expect me to believe they cut out her whole vagina to shove in his face and intimidate him with? Whyyyyyyyyyyyy wasn't his weird ass looked into more? And then that weird letter they said Cathy wrote. She wants him inside her?? A part of me thinks, if she wrote it, she was writing it in a Sufjan Stevensy sort of way. Like how she wants God ~inside her~, but also in a sexual way, so still bad. And sus. What if Koob really did ask Cathy to marry him and she was like lol nahhhhhh...so he murked her? But I get gay teas from him, so even more motive! Like if he was tryna get a beard. But...why would a priest need a beard? If maybe he was doing gay shit and wanted to like ~make up for it~ by getting a wife? Also I kinda feel like everyone at the school knew what that man was doing. And I am completely forgetting his name. That fat Irish dude the whole doc was about. You know who I'm talking about! What if Koob was involved? But wouldn't the kids have said something? It's annoying to me that a lot of significant people involved are dead and can't say shit, and also that Jean ~couldn't remember~ that Bob dude.

Okay but before we get into Jane Doe, like KOOB LIED ABOUT WHERE HE WAS THAT NIGHT, NO? Also, a priest going to see Easy Rider??? And didn't anyone think it was weird how when he first was talking about the night he made sure to say what they had gone to see? Something about it seemed very over-rehearsed alibi. But that's just me

This shit was wild from start to finish. So things started to get extra fucking real immediately in the second episode when we meet Jean aka Jane Doe. She telling all these horrific, sordid details of what that man was doing to her and I'm like................................ Okay, and like. I don't know. But a lot of times, I felt...Jean was...mmmmmmmmmmm not necessarily lying, but like...I was getting vibes she was like really into talking about this? A lot of times watching I would get the feeling she was pretending to be more...what can I say? Upset...by the events than she actually was. Like how one girl said they saw the Father as kind of their boyfriend and it was this more grey thing than them just outright recognizing it as abuse, or "bad"? I got the feeling she felt some allegiance to him, and also was playing more disgusted than she completely really felt. BUT THEN I FELT BAD like...thinking this, and over-analyzing her. But lowkey if I was her therapist I would think she were putting on a show. Like remember that one time she ~burst into tears~? That looked fake as fuck. Like she thought at that moment she was expected to break down, but wasn't really feeling it. But at the same time I acknowledge she's been horrifically abused, and all that was happening during her developing years, so she turned out a certain kind of way because of that, and that's probably what I am picking up on the most. BUT! I feel like the two main women (forget their names smh) researching this, kind of felt...maybe hesitant about Jean as well, but I remember the more introverted one saying how she couldn't see any reason why Jean would be putting herself through all this and I ultimately agreed. 
 
And like Jean's words, mixed with that like one foto they kept showing of Father Ohoolihan or whatever's face, really drove home the point. You can just look in his face and see he was insane and like super awful. But it's wild how he was just going the fuck in on like, whoever. Like he diddled the school boys, and the teen broads. This nigga was just fucking people's lives up just to be doing it.  

Okay, but who killed Sister Cathy? Prob those two dolts, right? Billy and his friend/lover? I forgot the names. But it was that gay dude who killed himself and he had that creepy nun's habit in his attic, and then that old drunk dude they were talking to. The necklace turned out having significance to Cathy's sister, so I def think it belonged to her, and he got it from when he fucking killed her and dumped her body. It makes the most sense that Father Molester or whatever would hand off a job like that to underlings. Though you wonder how Billy, etc got mixed up with that. Were they some of the people the Father would let in to do stuff with the girls? Did they know the Father from other dealings? Maybe he had blackmail on them, for gay shit, etc. There's so much more that needs to be known and like so much information is "lost", or people won't say.

WHAT WAS IN THAT LETTER??? And why...I don't mean to be rude, but why would Cathy's sister just hand it off to some person not even in a police uniform? I'm also side-eyeing the dad, lowkey. And it just got "lost". That's annoying and everything is so incredibly suspicious and I'm lowkey side-eyeing just about everyone who participated in this doc. Also what was up with that one black woman literally I forgot everyone's name, but she was in charge of investigations maybe? Def the person who could say let's investigate this crazy dude for raping all these kids and doing a sex trafficking ring and killing this nun and prob that other chick. When she talked about her red convertible. Like, how she rolled up to look at those files he was trying to bury, I was shocked. Like, you can't be this horrible. No one cares about your ghetto ass material acquirings, ho, WAS THERE ENOUGH EVIDENCE IN THOSE FILES TO CHARGE THIS DUDE? This bitch talmbout no. Even if there were no photos, WHICH I HIGHLY DOUBT!!, weren't those files of all the recordings the dude had on his victims? Like the shit typed up during the "sessions", etc? How is that not enough evidence. All that shit creepy and inappropriate as fuck. I'm truly stunned, but not really.  

Do you think Jean actually saw Cathy's body? I think? But I'm bugging that she would go with Father Whatever to see her body. Did she not realize that he was taking her to see a body? Maybe not, but why would she even go with him? I'd be scared as fuck wtf. Like she knew Cathy was missing and here he turns up like ~want to see her??~~. Jean kept saying she was super-naive, and like, yeah! Or maybe it was diff back then? But I always side-eye people who say that, because kidnapping and murder and rape and etc etc have been alive since the dawn of time, so it's weird when it's like ~we never locked our doors~, never mind the fact that most of these crimes are committed by people you know who already have a key, but that's neither here nor there!! 

BUT THE MAGGOTS!! They were all, it was winter. But then the researchers found out it was like in the sixties during that time, so maggots being on the face would be a thing. BUT I'M STILL DYING AT HOW JEAN JUST FOLLOWED THIS CRAZY DUDE INTO THE FUCKING WOODS LIKE NO BIGGIE!! This is one of the things that made me think she wasn't all the way right in her thinking concerning him, but blah blah of course of course. Anyway I feel bad her husband is dead that's fucked up, and I'm also annoyed she stopped him from killing that priest cuz it def seemed like he for sure woulda done it. 

So so many things bothered me here, but one thing that really got to me was that one dude at the end, Wilson I think his name was? Who was trying to get a bill voted for. Something about extending the statute of limitations on sex crimes. I don't understand why it was voted against, but no, I do. The church was sending their people out against it, because they know they have these freaks all up in their system just tearing through these kids and it takes them til their forties or so to get it to fucking gether and come for their abusers, and the church knows this and is betting on this, to save their asses, instead of making change within their organization to fix this problem. And then the church is all mixed up in the state, so they get in the way of the bill even getting to be seen or whatever and this is all wildly disturbing. And miss me with the opposers of this bill trying to couch their stance in like ~the sooner they come out the faster the abuser can be caught and taken off the streets~ or whatever. Or it would just be cool for them to not get raped and abused at all, and for systems to be in place to prevent it from happening in the future? :') But I want to know why this statute of limitations thing even exists in the first place? What purpose does this serve? Probably something horrible, I don't want to know! 

I don't know why I watch these things, they disturb the spirit, but at the same time I feel it's good to know where you stand, and the best way to know that is to know where everyone else stands. So this ultimately was a pretty good sort of docuseries, but like all docuseries, it left me unsatisfied. Like the two murders weren't solved and nobody had to pay for their crimes? What is the justice system even for?? I be watching all these true crime shits snd it's just incompetency after incompetency. But then again, no one makes docs about when the justice system works. But maybe it never works and that's why :') You know what I'm mad about? How lit Serial season 1 was and then it randomly moved to Pandora and no one too much watched that shit and it's like, what a way to blow a property. But I've been finding some replacements. But also I just saw someone in a magazine recommend some podcast about Richard Simmons' disappearance as a Serial equivalent with a completely straight face type-tone. Let's be real, shit is bleak. Also, leave that man and his stretch capris alone. Just rude. 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey