Sunday, September 18, 2016

Drag Race All Starz II

Um, OKAY.

So last episode they sent bae Alyssa home. Lol okay I'm feeling some type of way about them feeling some type of way about Alyssa. It feels like some of the queens (PHI PHI) are mad cuz Alyssa is like mad popular and a fan favorite, and no one be checking for their asses like that the way they do Alyssa? ESPECIALLY not Phi Phi's bitch, hatin' ass. 

Look I am just, like, so over Phi Phi. I remember her from her season being a hatin' ass, irritating ass bitch and I was over it then and I'm def over it now. Idk how you can be over something you were NEVER fucking here for or into, but bitch I found a way. And miss me with her whole ~~I'm here to show America that I have changed and have more to offer~~. She is so...tired. And insecure and jealous af in my opinion and like it's gross and weird? Why can't you just live in your specific drag, you know? Why do you have to be hatin' on everybody else's? Like let them do them and you do you? Like she be feelin some type of way about drag that isn't even the type of drag she do?? Like her hatin' on Willam and Sharon back in her season when they all doing entirely different drag imo. And here she go feelin' some type of way about Alyssa...like, she's doing her own thing. You do your creepy cosplay shit and she do her funny, gif-able Alyssa shit like damn can she live. 

I just...cannot stand Phi Phi lol like it's irritating. I don't condone all that death threat shit apparently some Drag Race fans had for her ass, like that's doing the most--WAIT CAN WE TALK ABOUT HOW DETOX ASS ALMOST HARASSED THIS AMBIGUOUSLY RACED HO ENTIRELY OUT OF DRAG? I'm skreeeeeming. And then Detox sitting up here like lol yikes my bad!! And then had the audacity to be agreeing with Phi Phi when she was bitching about how the judges be letting Alyssa slide with sloppy drag like Bob the Drag Queen's ass didn't win the whole entire bitch last season doing just that BUT OKAY STAY MAD!! STAY MAD!!! 

I agree with Alyssa's way of thinking concerning the eliminations. I agreed with her choice to keep Katya over Ginger. Okay Katya had one meh week but when you consider her overall, she's way better than Ginger, imo. Her schtick is funnier and her drag just in general is better. I woulda sent Ginger's round ass home, too, like. And I fucking thought she shoulda won her season so like almost no shade but I just think Katya is better lol she just is. Lol wait was Katya in Ginger's season I'm screaming ej ejdmjmdimd. But anyway I agree with her staying. I feel like the girls were feeling some type of way because imo Katya is a threat to them and Ginger isn't really. Like is Ginger really making top 3 out of all of them? Nah. But Katya feasibly could. 

I feel like last ep they shoulda sent...who was in the bottom? Roxxxy, Katya and...Alyssa? Was that the bottom?? Def maybe Roxxxy shoulda went home?? Like I love Roxxxxxy's runway but what else is she really bringing?? But I can see why they sent Alyssa, but that was her first time in the bottom and I believe that argument is valid?? Like?? 

BUT WHATEVER CUZ RU PLAYIN' GAMES!! Bitch when they showed them hoes behind the mirror I was like "Good". Lol. Not that I'm excited for whatever this bullshit is, I'm just souped Baelyssa is back and also that it seemed like she could hear them talkin' shit about her? Turn up time!!!! Please end my life but I'm ready. Who gon' win the whole comp tho? Alaska, right? She consistent as fuck. I literally spent Alaska's entire season not seeing it for her but now I kinda do? She's funny...so maybe. I mean I'd prefer Baelyssa to win and also I'd prefer if I'd stop calling her Baelyssa jesus christmas seek help

Wait can we talk about Adore real quick lol why her punk ass immediately go home like that smh. BUT ANYWAY I'M EXCITED FOR NEXT EPISODE LIKE I HOPE THESE BITCHES STRAIGHT UP BRAWL WHY THE FUCK AM I TALKIN IN ALL CAPS ANYWAY BRING BACK SHANGELA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey