Sunday, September 11, 2016

The Double Life of Veronique (1991)


The Double Life of Veronique is one of those movies that I watch and have literally nothing to say about it. But GUESS WHAT, BITCH? I will find something!! Don't ever underestimate how ugly I am about needing to share my opinion on literally fucking everything even though no one ever asks and I haven't had a proper friend since I was like fourteen and that bitch didn't even really like me but we had the same birthday so we sat together in Biology, WHATEVER. 

So!! *cries* *farts but it's a poop* The Dbl Life of Vero is about...some bitch named Veronique (Weronika??). But there's two bitches. Two bitches named Veronique. Like they're occupying two different universes or something? But not really because they seem to be in the same universe and dimension? Because remember how Veronique 1 saw Veronique 2 on the tour bus???? Doesn't this movie sound so horrible and French? lol. 

AND IT WAS!! I was getting very Bergman tease from this, though, for some reason. This kind of seems like something he'd do?? But not as...idk...erotic, I guess. Less erotic and more...hard. This movie was very sensual or something. There was a lot of focus on Irène Jacob's lips and face and shit and she had this like...idk pouty angelic very feminine look I think. So it was nice just looking at her pretty ass. I also really liked Veronique 1's singing. It was all angelic and horrifying. Yo, but look: *starts screaming*

WHAT WAS THIS MOVIE ABOUT????!?!??!?  
lol like OH MY GODDDDD!!! I was just watching like internally pterodactyl screeching non-stop for the whole duration of the film like it was truly honestly a mess. I don't have the attention span or smarts for this shit. I can usually ignore the pretentiousness and over-wrought existentialism of French films because they're speaking FRANCE WORDS and it's like I don't need to understand. Just fuck raw with full bushes and I'll be good! It's so crazy how I consider myself a ~*~cinephile~*~ but I am so horrible like this lol. Whatever, I'm not gonna box myself in like that. There's different ways to love movies. Please, there has to be. There needs to be a category for people full of so much hate and ugliness who like watching movies for the darkest aspect of the escapism. I just want to dive in to every film and gut it hara-kiri style and make everything ugly and horrible and bloody and dark like me. I'm starting that category of cinema head. WHAT THE FUCK AM I TALKING ABOUT?!;$!48'oe,oek

Poll: Which Veronique did you want to die from singing more: Vero 1 who actually did, or Vero 2, who should have? Send votes to hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey