Sunday, September 11, 2016

Loiter Squad, Season 1 (a cry for help)

One of my favorite things to do in the world is wish for death. On that note, I've scammed a free Hulu trial and I'm wasting it rewatching episodes of Loiter Squad. Because please kill me please end my life. 

For some reason this is one of my favorite shows????? I mean!!! Rewatching it, I'm questioning the entirety of who I am, and also the claim that this is one of my fave shows lol. It's actually pretty thoroughly terrible and I need to stop but it's also really funny and I love it?? Sigh. Anyway, I took a bunch of screencaps because like I said I want to die. Or do I really want to start living? lol, no.

pleaz help

Same, but it's not actually cancelled they moved it to Netflix and it's like...weird. I haven't watched it yet, but like Tristan and Maya are main characters so I'll be taking my SWEET ASS TIME getting around to that haha kill me

same

also same

But why are your feet like this and what am I doing with my life. 

I don't know why but this skit is really funny to me because the big one (Leonard?? lolno I know its name it's just fun pretending I don't lol did I just call him an it) gets really upset. I would be upset too if the dolphin one was putting his feet near my lips like them shits r crusty why do u have supermodel feet no offense but sir u r no supermodel explain urself

Please kill me but how cum Tylerina is always wearing a hat? I like his small head. #TeamTylerStopWearingHats. I mean, if that's ur aesthetic fine, but I want to see ur head. It's like really small and then u have those ears sticking out please stop hiding ur beauty smh but anyway deleet my blog and life THANKS! 

Any ghostfaced lightskint with an okay shape-up is Drake it's like not that hard

But yo...what was the song this dude was singing? Why was it about lynching at high schools or something?? wtf lol

This skit is dumb but the subs were killing me like what was Tyler saying and how cum they were putting the words in caps like they're real words lol

mdkdmejdmd

save her

Wait but what was she talking about lol. Also expose me for watching this at one o'clock in the morning instead of following through with my suicide plans like I was SUPPOSED to be doing. I'm all ideas but I can't implement. Anyway, I'm lowkey quoting Curb Your Enthusiasm and this just gets fucKING worse

Everything about this was beautiful lol. To the bike dude and his fucking whole outfit and existence to Jasper being all shocked and full of awe when the dude said he had a catamaran lol and then him saying "I have a boat back at home" lolidk it was really funny and honestly #iconic please help


It's *wrap sigh who did these subs why did they type out those fake Japansese words Tyler was saying lol I'm still not over it. (Wait, were they real words?? I don't know...japanese...)

Okay but this is better than Shemar Moore's shit in Diary of a Mad Black Woman let's keep it real

What was this white boi talking about he was mad passionate it was kinda hot but he is obviously a lizard person

....Why do u have a long toenail? Also why they make that white boi suck on his toes? Any light he had left in him I saw leave his eyes in that moment. #nice

lol Thurnis Haley is lowkey bae. I like his moustache, deep voice, and the fact that he launders his own clothes even though he didn't start doing it til he was 38. Old men are so seasoned; marinated, you know? WHAT AM I DOING

nucd chdmche xhd xis,kxmdmchdmchndhcneh dhe seby xhdx hd chd chenxieixkd

Exactly.

.......Why .....did u ....do           this    ???    ¿

Yeah special alright

Just wanted some close-up pics of Tyler's head NOTHING TO SEE HERE!!!

Same.

ndjekdcjdnchr chd che xhdbxtvstsvtedge,dor,votb 

Same.

Second lowkey bae is Jefferson, I like a man who likes cats. Maybe he more than likes cats. That's fine... But which one of these "characters" is actually Tyler? Or are all of them him? Twenty-two cents (that's all I have) that Jefferson is the MOST him. 

Third lowkey bae is Wron G. omfg. I like an unemployed thief in a mustard yellow sweOH SHIT IS THAT CORDUROY?!?! 

Is soda healthy for a baby...??? 

lol please...

lol yeah sure, your "friend".

Exactly. Come on, man.

Me.

WHO IS THIS

lol Don't Touch Me #iconic

Mike G's eyebrow appreciation blog someone please spear a javelin through my skull

Me and/or Jaden Smith if we were detectives of police 

Who was this weird ass white dude (redundant)? He was talking about some half-Jap half-Negra gf he had (lol yeah right), and then he started digging through a beanbag or some shit and got all sad when all the "black people" left the room idk man California seems really weird. And I am from New Jersey this is someone from Nueva Jersey saying this change everything 

mood

Me/Same.

Me @ war.

lol...are they mad, Tylerina? ARE THEY? lol sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey