Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Oh My Venus, episodes 13-14

So...I still haven't finished watching this shit and I am so upset. At this point this show is reaching lol. They really dragging out this ~storyline~. One thing I really hate about Korean dramas is all the extra shit they throw into it to beef up what could be a five or six episode mini-series. Or it's like they take a five season show and compact it down to sixteen or so episodes. Either way, there's just this like extreme storytelling going on. I can't even say I love/hate it because I actually just hate it. Oh My Venus has made me really sure about that lol like literally I only care about John and Venus and...no one else. Maybe...Cheekbones. But I obviously don't really care about that nigga if I barely bothered to learn his actual name, so.

So yeah, I don't really care about all the side-stories. I a little bit care about Cheekbones and his momma (when he gon' kill her husband???), but you know what I really don't care about???

1. Venus' friend and her fat son and her estranged husband who hand-delivers child support payments on Christmas like some sort of child-support delivering Santa Claus except he's not Santa Claus he's her ex-husband and he makes everyone call him "Producer" eventho he is essentially South Korea's Billy Bush
2. Bangs and her...whatever. Her sad ass life and her sad ass relationship with Michael Phelps--
3. AND SPEAKING OF MICHAEL PHELPS. Him, being like...an employee at John's company or whatever? I reallllllly don't care about that!!! WHAT THE FUCK?!?!
4. Whom else don't I care about? :')
5. American Accent, Half-Chinese and him trying to join the Navy or Army or who cares because he'd die immediately straight away no matter what???
6. Why is that ~famous commercial actress~ stalking Cheekbones' momma now? I...
7. Fucking...John's stepmom and her sad bullshit and her ugly son and alladat. Oh, she cooks better than John's gramma's...actual cooks? And that's why they miss her? Stop disrespecting this bitch I don't even care about!! Stop making me care about her because you keep shading this bitch to death. I'm tired!! 

I do still care about John and Venus, though. God their cute ass relationship really saves this mess. But you know I'm heated aBOUT JOHN STAYING AWAY FROM VENUS FOR A YEAR SO HE COULD REHAB HIMSELF BACK TO MR. MUSCLE OR WHATEVER. lolWHAT FHEUCK??? Who does that?! If SOME FUCKING NIGGA I WAS DATING GOT IN A CAR ACCIDENT AND REFUSED TO SEE ME FOR AN ENTIRE YEAR SO HE COULD GO TO LEGS THERAPY ALONE AND NEVER LET ME BRING HIM SOUP OR WIPE HIS ASS I WOULD FUCKING MARRY HIS DADDY. That's some bullshit, John is whilin. How he know Venus wouldn't find another nigga? She mad cute, especially now that she aint rockin' that fat suit anymore. But I guess that's the ~point~. It's some sort of gay ass love test or whatever? Bitch, please. John is really trying my nerves refusing to allow Venus to be there for him when he's sick and hurt. Isn't that the point of like love and having a partner: They're there through the good and bad? But look: I have no idea. How does love and like relationships work? email me @ degrassirulez@gmail.com and please tell me. Thank you :(

Anyway, here are some screenshots I took because I am truly alone:

Yo...Cheekbones screaming for John was so.........funny...
I'm sorry :(
But that shit...was hilarious.
But can we talk about how Cheekbones is completely gay for (pay or nay) John? The way he be talking to him and actin' all shy and shit around him? Liiiiiiiiiiiike. I'm not just projecting my gay desires onto these characters, it's really there! Watch it!!!

Why did I cap this? I think...John's guardian angel babysitter dude like...kicked the window in? Wait, what happened? Idk something funny or I wouldn't have screenshot it why am i like this :/

This...got me a little bit. Am I lying when I say I don't care about American Accent, Half-Chinese? Cuz I was getting a little choked up when he showed up at the hospital yikes!! Like John is his daddy. But yo, look: Where this little boy's parents at? Is he an orphan along with Cheekbones? John mad suss for picking up all these little Oliver Twists. Like...what is he doing with them? No, let's be positive! He's rich and gives them a loving home! Let's pretend this happens! 

Why were those dudes just watching them? Also bye @ Cheekbones' slide down the wall. Deleet this show from existence. 

*doesn't know how to feel emotions so just gets mad gassy when stuff happens* *pauses show to go on amazon and look up skidmark cleaners* *realizes nothing is called a "skidmark cleaner" and gets upset that I wasted dignity points searching that up and now the FBI has me on the "special" list, and for what? 4 naught. The skidmarks remain.* *Skidmarks On My Heart should be an album title I think Tyrese should steal this idea* *or Tank* *any nigga from TGT* *only Ginuwine is left* *Elgin Lumpkin, I mean* *oh my g...*





Girl, me!

Bitch, PLEEEEEEEEEASSSSSE!

I am so tired of Bangs she is so ugly and negative and petty and needs to fucking get over some shit that happened in fucking high school. Fucking weirdo. And Venus never even did anything to her! This bitch is delusional! She's mad cuz of two things:

1. Venus set her up on that date with the dude who dragged her and told her she was too fat and ugly to be out in public or whatever. This nigga told Bangs that Venus only set her up because she pitied her. Like, whatever! If she and Venus were so best friends forever wouldn't she know that Venus wasn't even like that? Now, if my friend set me up on some blind date I would feel some type of way about it just because that's some shit I don't like (I don't have any friends). But Bangs seemed excited about being set up and only became upset when the nigga dragged her to hell and fucking back. Bangs should know Venus was only looking out for her best and would never have set her up with that nigga if she knew he was like that, so spare me with holding a grudge over that shit for like fifteen years bitch r u nuts?!?!

2. Bangs had a crush on some radio DJ or something and Venus knew that. Bangs sees Venus getting the digits from the nigga and so for fifteenfuckingyears this bitch is feeling salty that Venus got the diggies from that nigga eventho Venus had a boyfriend and never dated that dude???? Also, if you were feelin' some type of way about it, why you aint address it with Venus instead of holding that shit in forever? Especially because if you would have asked her about it, she would have told you that was simply a business-related conversation, nothing more! I can't deal with Bangs she is so fucking annoying and immature. You're a successful, not fat anymore bitch now, GET YOUR LIFE, HO! GET! YOUR! LIFE!! GATHER IT UP, BITCH!! 

No, don't try to make Tap Tap a thing. Don't even do that.

I hate this show. Also, what is John wearing??

This nigga is knitting...

But anyway, it's really sad John's mom died :( His dad is mad unemotional and he was so alone for so long :((

I was making fun of John crying :/

Random chalkasian speaking jarring English.

Oh...lol. This was when Orange Hair Chef's husband was talking about being at an amusement park or some shit with their fat son and he said he was carrying him on his shoulders and Orange Hair was like "You didn't die?" and this dude said how he almost broke his neck and I'm just dead to the bed at all the fat jokes and fat shaming in this show can't stop won't stop

Me as a grandma.

Me as a boyfriend

Also, Venus getting choked up at his texts. That's so me please ugh. 

Back off Venus' man you dusty, thirsty thot!!

Alladis. Deleet it.

YO DID THEY FUCK?!?!? Talkin bout sum "warm night"!!!!!

BUT I'M DECEASED AT JOHN PULLING AWAY AND THEN THE SHOW JUST CUT OFF!! Or dissolved away. You know how dramatic and all soap operay k drama episode endings be with the twinkling sounds or swelling violins or whatever and then the soft-focus freeze frame of characters' faces I can't wait to start watching a new one sigh please release me


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey