Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Oh My Venus, episodes 8-12

So I've realized I hate this k drama. Lol, like I want to die. This is like when I was watching Blood...or Nice Guy...or I Miss You???............I've realized I hate basically all k dramas lol like...........they are so bad and awful and make me sad and want to die :) Unfortunately for me, I am trash. And I have a lot of problems. A stable, like, okay sort of person would just not watch something they hate? But me?:) No. Lol. No no. I have to watch, do you understand?! I HAVE TO SUFFER SO I CAN TALK SHIT!!! I'm such a hate-watcher. Such...a troll. However, underneath a bridge is too fancy a home for me. I should live in like...Florida. 

I hate Oh My Venus and I want it to end. I just want everything to...stop. I hate like...all of the characters? Lol no like what's really saving this show are the two leads: Venus and John. Whyyyyyy does my ignorant ass refuse to learn their proper character names, hmm?? It literally says it right there in the description on dramafever!! I think Venus' name is Kang Eun??? And John's name is....Young Joon?? Pleeeeeezzzzz why don't I just go lookWHYAMILIKETHIS?!?!?!

But whatever, VENUS AND JOHN SAVE THE SHOW!:) sweetie:)) 

They are so cute, but...like I'm a little over all this chaste shit, yeah? I mean, this is the least chaste (<.<) k drama I've watched, which sort of makes the chasteness that is there...really glaring and awkward. John's old ass is nearly forty and you're telling me he's cool with just some little pecks on the lips? Yeah, okay. And Venus is tryna throw down!! WhyHAVEN'T THEY FUCKED YET???? This is like the only k drama I've seen where it looks like the characters will COMPLETELY SMASH onscreen?? Or at least they'll allude to it? But it's like...mad awkward that they don't?? Idk, I'm uncomfortable that John and V haven't fucked yet and even more uncomfortable that I'm so, like, eager for them to do so. Like, bitch, chilllllllllllllllll. Cringing @ me. 

But whatevsies, at least I like their romance. I've seen k dramas before where the main romance completely disgusted me and that's a no no. If I'm not rooting for the two main ugly idiots to chaste kiss on the lips @ the end, what are you doing? Looking @ you Nice Guy and I Miss You. So, AT LEAST I love the main romance. But bye @ them having John fucking bleeding from the ears in the last ep I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DO AN AMNESIA STORYLINE I'M FUCKING KILLING EVERYONE!! Don't ever play yourself, Korean dramas. Or maybe I'm playing myself by watching them??? Like, I KNOW there's gonna be some bullshit, so why even put myself through it? idk, i love pain :(

AND OMG AT THEM PUTTING THAT BOY I DON'T EVEN CARE ABOUT IN A COMA!!! I don't gaf about his mom and I especiallyespecially don't give a flip about her NOT EVEN RELATED TO THE GRAMMA ass son. Smh @ that whole...storyline. Why is that even here? Sigh. Like. Why would this dinky bitch expect the grandma to bestow anything to a grandson who isn't even blood related to her? I'm not even sure why the grandma married her son-in-law off?? So bizarre. Was it because she had no alive kids left?? But she had John............. Maybe something is getting lost in translation because this whole set-up is mad confusing and doesn't make any sense. And I don't understand why that bitch would be waiting on the grandma hand and foot like some damn slave and she not even related to her and there's like ZERO GUARANTEE her son's future would be secured. Like?? What????? 

I am so...tired. Anyway, here's some screencaps because release me from my misery legalize assisted suicide

Muscle Angel pleeeeeez deleet Venus from life. Can we talk about how they keep calling him "Sexy Guy" and all that? Do Koreans not have a word for "thirsty" or?? Like what woman is slobbering all over some nigga like this lol unless they're...a fan of theirs...(<.<). Or maybe it should just be cute that...Venus thinks her man is sexy. But ugh their relationship started because he was training her to be less fat and disgusting? Or cough to help her hypothyroidism? Anyway...

killllll meeeeeee. Can I just say I'm glad there's not MAD DRAMA in their relationship wait lol no spoke too soon because I just remembered John's bleeding ears and possible upcoming bitch ass amnesia storyline bye

idk....i was gettin' my life in these scenes pleez

dj kemie h ee,ow,

GET A CLUE, BITCH!!!
GETCHOR LIFE!!
PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!!! 
SUCK A DICK, GET A JOB!!!
WORRY ABOUT YOUR LIFE, AND YOUR CAREER!! 
smh ass bitch!!

i want korean emojis like what is that

HELLO I HATE THIS BITCH!!!! SHE IS STALKING CHEEKBONES!! IT'S NOT CUTE!!!!!!!!! SHE HAS SHOWED UP UNANNOUNCED TO PLACES HE'S AT LIKE FIFTEEN DUCKING TIMES THIS ISN'T FUNNY. Now, if he were to karate kick her ass, he'd be wrong, right? I hate this so much because I know this show is tryna link her and Cheekbones and I am so the opposite of here for it. Like I'm really upset it's mad disturbing. Like, they had that man stalker for Venus and it was all ooooh scary but I guess cuz this bitch a chick it's supposed to be endearing at best? BYE!! Cheekbones be lookin' mad frightened, but OKAYYY! 

Whooooo cares? Lol what is all this drama?!?!?! Why is this Anna Sue thing even a thing???? And all this dramatic like hiding out and putting the hoodie on lol whatever

Why was John............trolling around looking for like abandoned orphans and shit???? Hmmm @ John. 

i am...cackling. First of all: cursing!! Lol but it was like...bleeped?? Why even have it? Lol this fake ass ~mature~ k drama. But look: Who was Cheekbones yelling at???? Like, who are you getting loud with? Did John not just save your dusty ass from the brink of death? But um, OKAY.

PLEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ORANGE HAIR CHEF LEFT HER FAT ASS SON WITH A STRANGER??? YOU DON'T KNOW THIS HO! THIS IS HOW KIDS GET MOLESTED, YOU GOOFY BITCH! 

omg.
Dead to the goddamn bed at this fat ass boy being unable to climb down off the toilet. That's a big ass boy...come on now. lol 

lol, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez

pleeez pleez pleeez!!!!

HOLY SHIT THIS WAS MAD AWKWARD!!! WHEN ORANGE HAIR CHEF ASKED IF HER SON WOULD LOOK AS SEXY AS JOHN AND HE HONESTLY ANSWERED LIKE "I CAN'T MAKE ANY PROMISES" AND THEN ORANGE HAIR CHEF LOOKED LEGITIMATELY DISAPPOINTED OMG I WANTED TO SCREAM AND DIE FROM SCREAMING

Why did I cap this? Oh, I think Venus was staring like in a lustful daze @ John? Like, pleez.

BYE!!

"WHEN ARE THEY GONNA FUCK?!" -Me, continuously screaming at the top of my lungs while watching

Yeah he looks super in love with his stalker *rolls eyes*

omg is Cheekbones a virgin? Is everyone? That's what k dramas want me to think but there...are a lot of Asians, so...............someone's fucking. Bye I stole that joke, but...there are so many Asians why...are these shows so chaste? It's...aggressively contradictory, and making me uncomfy :')

I have been put to death and am currently being lowered into the ground. Loljk they just tossed my uncovered corpse into a dirt hole. But anywaysies!! I thot the...not blood related grandson was gonna try to come for John but he ended up coming for himself and, for that, I am glad :')

No but like, what's the deal?????? What. is.The?DEAL????!?!!?? *pterodactyl screeching as it burns in a volcano*

What was all this drama with Venus sitting on the steps rubbing her foot? It was mad extra. I knew John was gonna show up but deleet because she just waved bye to him in the car?? Lol anyway. And why did he show up just to immediately leave again? Deleet my brain from remembering anything that happened in this show, thanx.

Why did I cap this? Idk. But I do know I want to be dead. Nah, sigh I gotta keep living. They've never done a live-action Arthur movie, so. Gotta stick around for that :/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey