Friday, June 10, 2016

I've made a mistake: Dope (2015)


Hmm, when I first heard about this movie I really wanted to see it. But that was like twoish years ago. I was wayyyyy cornier back then than I am now. So this movie was lowkey a little intolerable to wayyyyy less corny than like 2014 me. So I distracted myself from throwing up by screencapping literally the entire film. I want help.

This^ is the moment that made me stop taking the film seriously and I was like fuck it and decided to just take screenshots of every ridiculous moment instead of focusing all my attention on the film and absorbing every wonderful cinematic moment as it gently unfolded gag me with a chainsaw

My bae Marcus from Short Term 12!! Whyyyyyyyyy was I so excited to see him?? I'm so happy he's getting work and doing stuff :'))) Sigh I wish he had played the lead in this instead. Maybe he's too old-looking? But no...cuz he played another student? Maybe he's too Snoop Dogg-esque and the audience wouldn't buy him as a Harvard-bound "geek" who listens to Donald Glover? But I thought this whole movie was about busting stereotypes and putting down people who judge based on appearances!!! anyway all this is to say I lowkey hated the lead?? So good start!

I shit in my pants @ Stacey from The Wood. And was his name not also Stacey in this???? Haha cool reference... But why is my bae playing an ineffectual security guard in some corny try-hard mess such as this?? At least this is not a Tyler Perry film I guess? Sigh I would kill to see De'aundre Bonds in a Tyler Perry film. Breaking barriers as a lightskin villain OMG PLEASE!!!!

Kiersey Clemons is sewwwwwwww cute. And Zero from The Grand Budapest Hotel! Their characters were annoying tho!! Lol no Dig was kind of funny. And anyway now I'm into lightskint studs? So there's that. 

Dead @ Jib going to this woman's house to ask for her dead son's video games. 

Anyway I widened my screen so I could SEE THE SHIT, but it cut stuff off. Anyway...wayy too much of that list applies to me. I don't want to relate to...really, anyone in this film. I wanted to cut this shit off so soon in lol omg what have i done why did i keep watching

Also...was Forrest Whittaker narrating this mess? Don't this nigga got an Oscar? Smh 

pleeeeeeeeeassssseee

Chris Brown and his mosquito friends filming a video

I dislike Asap Rocky. Everything about him lol. But his casting was apropos. And I hope that shade was apparent. 

Dominique is a really cute name for a dude, tho. If I have some ugly kid I'm naming him Domineek. Or Amadeus. Which one should I do? email me @ degrassirulez@gmail.com. 

lol Malcolm going over to see Zoe Kravitz's fake ass and he like stumbled with his bike and that dude was looking @ him and shaking his head. It was a nice moment for me.
The way he said this was really funny. It was mad bourgeois. Hmm maybe I didn't hate him after all. But like, overall, I did. lol idk he was annoying. I think I'm projecting :/

Lol this was also funny sigh :/ THERE WERE SOME FUNNY MOMENTS BUT OVERALL I WAS ANNOYED!! 

lol what??

Lol is this Vince Staples? How cum Californy niggas have like country accents? But like mixed with surfer dudeisms? It's so...ugly.

wtf was this song??

Bye. But who just walks up and like cuts in when two people are dancing? That is so douchey and I hate Asap Rocky lol

Yo, look at that nigga's forehead!!

Ugh Tyga is so ugly lol. I hated this scene because it was like BUSTIN STEREOTYPES BLACK PEOPLE KNOW THINGS ABOUT THINGS AND NOT JUST BLACK PEOPLE BUT DRUG DEALERS. DRUG DEALERS KNOW STUFF, MAN!! Okay then why are they drug dealers? Get a fuckin' MBA or some shit. And then the irony of trying to ~bust stereotypes~ by having this scene acted out by two lame ass rappers playing fucking criminals. Cool good job gold star for you!! 

Tyga gettin shot <3333 put da lime in the coconut lol!!! (kill me)

lol i know. How you know she can do better? You just met this bitch. And doesn't she fuck with Dom? Clearly this girl is a dumb-dumb.

Um, but you had time to be @ the club???????


EXPLAIN TO ME HOW THIS NIGGA AINT KNOW HIS BACKPACK WAS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH DRUGS AND GUNS????? Nigga you aint feel that heavy shit on ur back? But you 'sposed to be a brainiac. It was clear from the beginning of the movie when you was tryna send Harvard an essay on fucking Ice Cube that you wasn't all together in the head, and that's all I'm going to say. (lol sike).

This whole conversation had me dying. The gruff-voiced dude who was after the backpack was a real treasure lol

I'm screaming. Quincy Brown, Al B. Sure!'s kid that P. Diddy stole, fucking made this movie for me and I feel like that's okay to say. He was just...really funny? Did I like him the most cuz he lightskint and got good hair? YES

This nigga in here doing fucking Chris Brown cosplay is fucking destroying. my. seoul.

omg when he was jamming

pleaseplease whatisbereal?!??!?! Also: milk a nigga?? This Chris Brown cosplay is better than actual Chris Brown. Where is Quincy B. Sure's Oscar??? 

d dk,od,einejnei,

Does this nigga have a perm?

lol this whole convo...plleeeease

his face!! his lips <.<

pleeeeeeeez

d kd,oed,epd,pel

Oh that's gruff voice. I thought it was funny he was eating a donut idk

They got this bitch in here making Zoe Kravitz look like fucking Meryl Streep. And by that I mean extremely Caucasian hah nah I kid but real talk: Chanel Iman shouldn't have had lines. She's really pretty, tho, so that's consolation. Somehow. 

me

lol pleez. I coulda sworn he was gonna get killed. He just got a little leg shot. This movie didn't want to degrassi: the next generation style go there?? Too scared to kill off a lightskint? How California of you.

lol

bae <333

Omg this movie knew exactly what I needed: my fave character mocking my second fave character :') Anyway, when is this movie going off? :')

Stop lying.

Is this that five-head dude from All About the Benjamins?? 

Kimberly Elise is neither fat nor ugly enough to be playing a bus driver. Also why is she in this movie playing someone's mom when she can act and is amazing?? Enough!! 

other bae <33333

*Quincy's mocking voice* lunch! 

This nigga don't even sound right saying nigga sigh. 

Except no?? He says it multiple times throughout the film?????

SHUT up!! YOU'RE LIKE INDIAN OR PAKISTANI OR SOME SHIT GOODBYE!!

BUT WHY R THEY PAUSING WHEN THEY LET THAT LIL SICILIAN BOY SAY IT??? 

Okaaaaay but why aren't you slapping Zero from The Grand Budapest Hotel? HE'S NOT BLACK?????

EXACTLY!!!! WHY ARE YOU MAKING ME SIDE WITH THE WHITE??

14% African? BOY IF YOU DON'T!!!

I have never been so annoyed. Why did they like peer-pressure Dig into allowing Blake from Workaholics to say nigga?? She said she had a fucking problem with it so she had a problem with it!! This is so typical of like California types who think they lowkey are like honorary fucking Mexicans or some shit anyway. And like, I grew up around non-blacks saying nigga all the time, but I wouldn't accept that shit now. But I guess they kids so give them slack? Anyway Malcolm's ass in particular is getting a rude awakening at Harvard, so good luck sweetie:)))!!!!

He said it like "Ay-non". Is it not "uhnon"?? Weirdo. Fucking geek!!

Awwhat?

Always love a random Rick Fox appearance. I love how this nigga is just a working actor now. Didn't you used to shoot touch-downs or something?? Also: what happened with Eliza Douchekoo? You two were a cute couple I'm upset. Also: where the fuck is Eliza Douchekoo? She's like one of the few white bitches who don't get on my nerves. Sigh, life is terrible.

This movie think it's Boyz n the Hood or some shit?? It's very much not. 

drag her

lol. anyway, when this goin' off :')?

See look this pussy nigga u let say nigga don't even properly got ur back!! Keep being dumb!!

I thought it was fake???

BAE CRUMBLED IMMEDIATELY. but awww he's sew cute i wish he could have been the lead :') 

:'(

lol but remember when the guidance counselor dragged Malcolm for filth?? Classic.

lol humbled bae bowing to Malcolm. I am honestly sick at this lol.

wait that Google Science Fair thing is real?? 

lol...he really thought he was saying something. Putting the hoodie on all dramatically lol. BITCH, THEY ASK EVERYONE WHO FUCKING APPLIES TO HARVARD WHY THE FUCK THEY WANT TO GO THERE!!!! IT DON'T SAY (i don't think lol) FOR BLACK APPLICANTS: WHY DOES UR BLACK ASS WANT TO ATTEND HARVARD??!! THEY EQUAL OPPORTUNITY ASK THAT SHIT!! The fuck u being black got to do with anything if they never even brought it up?? You talking about how the story of a poor nigga with no dad from the hood is cliché but what do u call the essay u ultimately handed in? Talkin about student a and student b and all that typical ass mess. Girl, goodbye!!! This movie is so whack. The opposite of dope, bitch! Ha that was gold. Anyway, I am alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey