Monday, June 13, 2016

Peep Show, Series 2

Sigh.

lol is Mark asexual? Like his attitude towards sex is kind of avoidant? Idk how dudes work but I just assume most of them are like always ready to go. Mark seems hella indifferent towards fucking, and almost disgusted. Is he just posh? Or just like awkward about it? I know they show him getting into sexual situations on the show but I cannot imagine him fucking. They literally showed him doing it on the show and I still can't see it. But can we talk about how he smashed that teenage girl? No??? No...

lol it was so awkward when Mark just cheerfully said how he was going to the bathroom to pee. Saying "bog" and "wee" doesn't make it better. It's worse. What are those words?

Mark is fucking WHILIN!! looking through Sophie's shit! Like you've really lost your shit, if you ever had it to begin with. I never accepted my first go-round of watching this series how unhinged he is, but definitely now it's like omg... I should reaaaallly stop saying so much how I relate to him lol. Anyway, I would never be able to hack into anyone's email. Idk how to do that shit. Though, to be fair, Sophie did have a stupid/easy to guess password. Also love the subtlety of her thinking it's Sex in the City. But to be fair part 2, either in or and would have worked, so.

Ugh, hated this dude. Please explain tho why I took three screenshots of him doucheily sitting on the floor with his legs spread open like that. Niggas who always got their legs open be the main ones smellin' of sewage and shit. And you know his fake hippie ass stink. And who talks among people they barely know about their first great wank or whatever the fuck he was going on about? I love how the camera panned to everyone in order of how they related to what he was saying lol. Mark's little "eh" lol. 

One of my fave things about this series is Mark's hands touching on stuff. Because I have a lot of problems. Probably my fave Mark touching his weird hands on stuff is when he delicately presses his fingers into Sophie's boobs. He's so asexual lol. All props to asexuals, it's just awkward to watch Mark like pretend he's into human sexual intercourse when I can't even imagine his stiff, awkward ass even having genitals. Remember Big Suze calling him a eunuch? So rude yet so spot-on lol

ICONIC!!!

I don't...quite understand why Sophie didn't get like a restraining order against Mark lol? Like...what? Or at least never talk to his psycho ass again. SHE ENDS UP HAVING A BABY BY THIS NIGGA. Sophie is clearly not all there. Wait omg I'm remembering her family - yeah, this broad is a mess and never had a chance.

Jeremy is eating beans straight out the can - wtf. British food is so disgusting. Beans and toast? The fuck?? lol u niggas r trippin. I wonder if their national diet is why they all look so pale and sickly? The whites anyway. The black looks pretty good. But most of their blacks are from other places like Africa and Jamaica, oui? The new gen mixed breeds who were born in Britain and have grown up with the diet look the same as the potato-faces. I hope all of this was as offensive as I intended :')

lol Jeremy's "wow". I'm dead @ Daryl talking about head measurements pleeeez

Double-dead at Mark not addressing Daryl's racism and Jez getting a rare opportunity to properly judge him.

Wait it's Geoff? Gross, I'm writing it like Jeff!!!

lol Mark is insane. In what world is there ever an explanation for throwing that big ass rock through Jeff's window? Even if you were just trying to toss some little stones up at the window - Mark, why are you doing that? What a lunatic lol and side-eye @ Sophie for eventually going with him. But I guess it's clear she's not exactly proper herself, so makes sense. Also she dated Jeff. Jeff. Is he...like a pikey? Lol what's happening there.

Mark befriending a racist is too him. Like he would. It's so funny to me that Daryl like saw something in him lol. Daryl talking about "you lot" to Johnson is fucking wild lol. Like who is having a conversation with their boss and saying something racial? How did Daryl get so far in life being like this lol? Is he a WW2 re-enactor? Surely that's come up in background checks lol like i don't understand. Maybe he was hired by Barbara. But anyway, Johnson totally looks French. So that was a good cover on Mark's part.

This is one of my fave Mark speeches lol. Him concerning like racial injustice and civil rights: "You've gotta say: 'Fair enough'." What a mess, and in no way showing his superiority to Daryl, but so iconic.

Idk but Super Hans talking about how expensive Crunchy Nut is is also another iconic moment from the show. It's just such a spot-on moment for absolutely no reason. Then him like pouring it all over the floor - iconic, and classic Super Hands. Raise your super hand if the first time you watched this show you thought it was Super Hands and thought that for a really long time until you read the youtube comments or a message board saying otherwise?? Idek what name makes the least sense?? If Super Hans is German then I will accept this. I mean, not really?? But a bit. Cuz there's really zero explanation for "Super Hands". Hmm, maybe a sexual one? Like a reference to his...hand game? Yike and yuck.

i co nic

It's sooooooooooo funny how Daryl says goodbye to Mark in front of everyone after getting fired. He's like "you're still a good bloke" and alladis and how he took the fall for the sausage! Lol wow thanks, Daryl, you fucking nazi! I can't with any of this. Mark needs to change everything about who he is. It's like, how did you catch the eye of a racist lol? Delete all of yourself and start anew.

Lol Mark's life is so sad. Also, not surprised his mum had an affair. She was very saucy-like in the xmas ep. Also she was getting hot and bothered by Super Hans?? And she bought Mark those...socks. Also not surprised she had the audacity and gumption to be jollily singing the lumberjack song after destroying her family. Mark's mom is a g, real talk.

ICONIC. This is maybe my second fave image from the show right after Mark squirt-pooping in the doorless bathroom, series 3 episode 3. Why am I such an embarrassing stan of this show? Like, it's such a problem lol. I'm talking ICONIC IMAGES like I shouldn't have killed myself ages ago. Sigh, that's just not my scene. I'm more a live to 124 just to piss people off sort. I can't wait to be 124 still talking about how I'm so Mark. Eh, probably by that time I will have learned to accept I'm really more of a Jez :// 

lol Mark getting mad about his co-workers joking on him about that news feature. It's even funnier because it seems that none of Mark's co-workers fuck with him like that? It's not like a few of his mates jazzin' him, but like...people at work he don't too much even talk to mocking and bullying him?? Idk that just makes it funnier to horrible me.

lol Mark going to AA talking about eating frozen oven crisps was mad awkward. I'm surprised they even have AA-type meetings in Britain. Isn't everyone an alcoholic over there? Stereotypes are based in fact, so it's fine.

Jez slopping the food in that homeless' cup is so...horrible. But sigh I die every time :/

lol Johnson coming into the bar to see Mark there drinking after the AA meeting is ICONIC!! Lol but I was reading the utube comments for this eppy once (help me) and someone was like "But why was Johnson even at a bar?" Right? Because he's been sober 15 years or something, yeah? It's so funny! He just speed-walks in. Where was he going? This whole moment from the minute Johnson walks in til he leaves is something I'll just be randomly thinking about while taking a shit or de-pitting an avocado and I'll crack up. Legendary status and someone please just send help for me please

iconic. I can't believe Sophie is still fucking with him!! What is wrong witchoo girl?!

I
  C
      O
         N
             I
                C

*Johnson voice* This is bullshit, Mark! 

PSYCHOPATH ALERT!!!!!

But ah, Mark's Columbo. What a bae moment. Send help for me!!!! Please!!

Iconic. Jez's "That's all ancient history now" quip is his finest moment. He'll never be able to top this. Wait no I'm forgetting him eating that dog...

Aw I felt bad for Jez when Super Hans ignored his call lol. How are they friends? I think their relationship confuses me even more than his and Mark's. Like, where did Jez meet Super Hans? Maybe doing some drug-related activities?? It's probably something way more bizarre. They were both hanging out at a Chuck E. Cheese on a Monday morning or something. What is UK's Chuck E. Cheese? Cheeky Nando's?? What is Blue Peter? It sounds like something where kids were raped. So Blue Peter meets Cheeky Nands??? 

kckmco,co,roc @ when Mark was explaining why he wanted to hold onto the bottle he brought to that professor's party. "He thinks I mean date rape". That's so...like probably not what he was thinking lol. Everyone's not a fucking potential sectioned candidate like you, Mark. 

This was when Mark lied about Betty Blue talking bout "sex & suicide flick". What suicide, Mark?! ZORG KILLED BETTY????? (spoiler alert)

Iconic image of Mark standing like a loser by the copier after Jeff said even if Mark had his cock inside Sophie he still wouldn't have the balls to fuck. Iconic dragging from Jeff, as well.

Of course Mark has the Hitler stache.

Aw :( lol But real talk Robert Webb is pretty good at actory stuff, non? I like both of them as actors but Webb is clearly like superior? Maybe. No but totally. David Mitchell is definitely doing bizarro cosplay of himself as Mark. Robert Webb seems maybe wayy more together in real life, or like super-opposite Jez? Lol I know literally nothing about him except that he has a wife maybe and some kids I think. Which means nothing, but whatever he cries pretty good. But also really awkwardly? Like he's about to laugh or something? But I feel he does actory stuff the best out of the two of them! Especially once the show starts pushing the base narrative that Mark and Jez are soulmates. He really sells it. David Mitchell does too tho lol with his resistance and ignoring of it. Idk!!

Tragic :(

lol this Buddhist dude complaining to Mark that women expect him to be really amazing in bed because he meditates? Idek what logic that thinking stems from, but it's just funny he's talking about this to Mark, someone he met like five minutes prior.

This was the last screenshot I took. Can we talk about how I completely glossed over Nancy? NOPE!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey