Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Shameless, Season 7...

Sigh dot com.

Shameless is like my favorite show and I will watch it for thirty thousand more seasons and I don't care how little or not at all the characters progress. They can mire in the bs until 2079, and I'll be fucking Good! I'll be great! Like, keep it coming. That being said, lemme launch into mad complaints! :')  

Okay let's start with Baeona. Pleez. I feel like it's weird that I like Fiona. Idk. She just seems like a character I'd typically hate lol. But I love her and root for all her mess. Do I relate to Fiona? Nooo. When they were ~diagnosing~ her a few seasons back, with all that UR A DRAMA ADDICT and YOU HELP PEOPLE TO IGNORE YOUR OWN PROBLEMS or whatever, I...did not relate. I relate to Lip the most prob, like I am such a Good Will Hunting, it's so ugly. But I guess Fiona being the backbone and the star of the show pretty much and just being a seemingly pretty okay person who is forever not catching a break, makes me love her. And Emmy Rossum plays her amazingly and it's like gurl the bitch is named Emmy. HELLO!! Gih the bitch her shit! Tatiana just got one so I'm fingers crossing Emmy will get one soon. Can the dented-skull, troglodyte ass Shameless fandom start a goddamn Emmy campaign for her, I mean shit! 

I like that Fiona is getting inspired by this woman. I forget her name Margo or something? Idk, but I like that she is getting that inspiration, but I am nervous af. Because Fiona be getting mad hype, only to be crushed like shit soon after and feeling
like shit because she deigned to believe in something. Also I feel like with her not dealing with her emotions, like, ever, it'll impede her. She'll keep running and running and then crash and everything she is building will fall apart and we'll get some classic Emmy acting AND THAT IS WHAT I AM HERE FOR. Like lowkey fuck Fiona's accession if that means I get some Emmy cry-acting, okay?! 

I am so nervous about the diner, tho. Like........idk. That shit can be snatched from Fiona in a minute. But we'll see. But yas at Fiona calling out Lip for being arrogant? I LOVE when Lip and Fiona fight, like it's the litest shit, pleez. I was missing Lip living at the house because there was less interaction, so I'm hype he's back. Wasn't feeling college Lip, tho I'm not sure if we should...want him to be in college. Obviously Lip is mad...alternative, so even if he hadn't got kicked out for turning up, not sure he would have fit...anyway? Idk. He's from such a scammy, unstable ass background it just seems like it'd be so hard for him to adjust to that environment? And like, obviously it was. Idk, I just want to justify my reasons for not wanting Lip to be in school so he can be at home :')  And he and Fiona can yell at each other :')) Omg remember when Lip and Ian used to fight all the time? Sigh, the good old days. 

Okay but what is going on with Lip and Sierra? Are we supposed to ship them? I do not :') Over it before it's even began. Why this show can't get an equal for Lip? The closest they've gotten was Karen's crazy ass. But she was...like...out of Lip's league. So to fucking speak. She was doing 2 much even for Lip's consistently turnt ass. I always miss Karen, but she made Lip a puddle and idk if I like...pathetic Lip. Well, I guess Lip in general is kinda pathetic with his shitty Gallagher genes, but being pathetic over Karen was...hard to watch. Be pathetic over a pint of beer :') Easier for me to stomach :')

But what is gonna happen with this hacking shit? I FULLY expect his ass to get caught. So Lip. Like why was he talking out loud with Joaquin on the phone? Bitch, is you stupid? Like they aint got recording devices and shit up in there. Prob got one in that picture frame with the cat. Lip dumb. I will be straight fucking cackling if he get caught. Tho, this isn't a going to jail kinda deal is it? Because the company itself is kind of illegal? Or...could Lip get caught like separate from the company? Idk but I am sure some mess is gonna happen, because this is Shameless and that's how things go, thank god.

I feel bad for my baby Carl?? His character is so different now from how he started and I am living, tbh. He was a straight Bebe's Kid b4, now he Native American and going to Military School. It is ridiculously turnt. But I feel bad his mulatto bae cheated on him, tho :( I thought they were endgame. He gave that bitch a bike smh. But HOLD UP. What does Carl going to military school mean? Is it far away, or is he staying in Chicago? I be always hearing shit about the dude that play Carl leaving the show but he never does so idk. Imma be sad if he does I love Carl. But if the show replaces him with New Debbie...I will be consoled.  

Debs. Smh. Wait but...what is Fiona doing? Isn't Debbie still a teenager? Why is she being such a hard ass on her about rent and shit? Especially since she got that kid? It's a little...rough? How the fuck Debbie supposed to make money? Yeah yeah blah not Fiona's problem, and she did spend quiet a large amount of time trying to get Debbie to abort, but iono, I'm not feeling Fiona's attitude. She always seems to go way harder on Debbie, who literally has no one? Like lol Debbie has no parent. I feel it's mad projection from Fiona and...idk I'm not into it. That being said, Debbie don't ever listen, so her problems are her fault pretty much but man she is so young and alone? Advertising herself to creepy dudes to become some child bride and begging for coins on the street and getting in hobo fights? It's not a good looook. 

I feel really bad for her, though. I hope her baby doesn't get snatched, but maybe at the same time it's for the best?? Like............................ Oh, but I'm forgetting about her new wheelchair bae. Maybe he'll save her from her mess. But I feel Sierra might intervene? But why Sierra giving mulatto teas but her brother look like a fat Prince Harry? That's the real question. 

Okay, so Ian! I always forget about my boring ginger bae :') So I am excited for his new trans bae, but I wonder how offensive this show is gonna get about it. But this new dudette whose name I forget is such a refreshing change from the mess Ian has had in the past. Like Mickey, and thot ass "bi" bae. And no biphobia in these streetz, that nigga was just clearly dl. Lame, next. But anyway I am excited for Ian's new thing, but sigh his mental health is taking some beatings. Hopefully it doesn't get too out of control, but who else was cackling when that chic threw herself out the back of the ambulance and got slammed by a car? *screams until my neck bleeds* ICONIC! But no very sad and serious but also hilarious and I can't believe Ian didn't get fired. 

Kev and V and their Russian male order bride. I am just waiting for this to get right messy. It's not already, you say? No, bitch, this is Shameless. A regular Tuesday with the current mess. But I just know...with Svet and V being proper married, and now Svet and V adopting each other's kids? LOL. Can't wait for slow ass Kev to realize he has zero rights. Very excited. Other than that, I do not care about this situation. Maybe later when Svet's daddy sells the babes. Can't wait.

Smh @ Frank consistently. BUT TELL ME WHY MY ASS BE LOWKEY FEELING BAD FOR HIM THAT NONE OF THE FAM FUCKS WITH HIM? But then he calls Fiona "cunty" and I'm like lol nvm. I love Frank. I just...do. You don't like a trash ass bitch like this in real life, but for a character on a TV show, sigh he is #iconic. I love the cockroach teas, I love it okay. And types like him never die in real life, just like Frank's nine lives having ass. Life is a scam, but makes for some iconic characters, working the system, you know? Nah but he's a piece of shit lol. This homeless shelter mess will probably end up turning pretty bad, as things usually do, but Frank will unfortunately prevail. Unfortunately for everyone he's ever met, but not for me, as I will be getting my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey