Thursday, January 28, 2016

Making a Murderer, Season 1


So, okay, who killed Teresa? After watching the series, I was convinced Steven was innocent. But then got myself quickly together after reading more about the case and Steven, and now have doubts. It's not even that I think he's guilty now, I just...am not so stubbornly on that "omg an innocent man is in prison!!!!" ish. 

But, honestly, even after reading a bit more information about the case, I still think Steven is innocent. The level of corruption over there with the Wisconsin police and the lawyers and government and just, everyone, really points to, like, literally anyone else being the killer besides Steven. Like, omg, they obviously planted evidence! There was just such an obvious set-up, it's insane. Now, someone could've known Steven was dealing with Teresa, and may have had knowledge he was allegedly gettin a little creepy with her and was just waiting around for him to do something so they could snatch his ass up. But that sounds so...ridiculous? But this whole case and situation is ridiculous, so, honestly, anything's possible. 

The big thing for me is: Steven was put in prison for some shit he did not do before. He was proved innocent. And was suing the bitch ass city. So I came to some conclusions that: 1. if it happens once, it can happen again. And 2., these people had no interest in admitting wrong-doing. And they certainly were not gonna pay this boy any money. They were not putting themselves on-blast like that and they were not going to fucking pay to do it. That makes the most sense to me. It being about money, and pride and ego. Also, I believe Steven's sister when she said, if he had done it, he'd have admitted to it by now. Now, he could be a straight sociopath, but I always feel like socios are way more obvious than they think they are, and I don't get those vibes from Steven. But, again, who knows. But I really feel like at some point he would've been like, "lol sike, lemme stop: I killed that woman. My bad." Right? Like, you're doing too much at a certain point if you actually killed her lol. No, this is not a laughing matter, and I am sure there are so many killers in prison who've been in there practically all their life still claiming innocence. But like, what if they actually are innocent? And I just...so believe in corruption more than I ever will the theory that there are like millions and millions of crazed lunatics running around. They're not running around, they're sitting pretty in positions of power. Lol I really thought I was saying something just there but secretly I was #staywoke

Okay, but can we taLK ABOUT TERESA'S BROTHER AND HER EX-BOYFRIEND?!?! Was this just crafty editing of the docuseries, or were they legit creepy and suspicious as hell????? Like when they were being interviewed by that newsperson about the access they were allowed to Steven's home? They were being hella sketch. It's obvious they had been all over that fucking property. The ex-boyfriend in general was sooooo weird and he had obviously seen Teresa like...right before her death. Possibly right before he fucking killed her. And then the brother. First, I found it was weird he was the spokesperson for the family. But I explained it away that maybe he was the most ~together~ one emotionally and could get up there and speak. But why was he the most together one? And remember that old video they played of Teresa and she was like "I love my mom...my sisters...I love everyone!" Girl, why she aint specifically say her brothers? She lowkey don't fuck with them like that, right? The vibe I was getting from the brother was that he's the type to think he runs shit in the family, even though there's a father, and he aint even the oldest. He just took the lead and aint nobody too much even ask him. I figured maybe the parents were weak or absent and that was how he was able to glow up into that position. Of course, I am projecting entirely, but he really gave me those vibes, and there's a certain way types like that act, especially towards their sisters. Very controlling, to creepy ass degrees. 

But maybe it's just how the show was edited.

BUT EXPLAIN THE DELETED VOICEMAILS?! WATCHU DELETING, BROTHER OF TERESA?! 

But like...if the brother or the ex-boyfriend, or both, had something to do with Teresa's death, how does that tie in with the Wisconsin police, etc? If everything is how I theorize, it's like...way over-complicated and too many people involved. But maybe the thing is...I'm mixing in truth with non-truths and getting confused? Like, Steven's cousin...I think there were two of them who testified they'd seen suspicious shit, who were very suspicious themselves. If they're involved, how do they tie in with Teresa's bro, ex-boyfriend, and those sneaky ass cops?? But maybe only some of them are actually involved? Sigh, I suspect everyone and I am so confused and tired. 

Okay and then Brendan. He totally reminded me of that slowbus boy from Paradise Lost. I remember watching that mess like...how do you just confess to all kinds of crazy shit you had absolutely nothing to do with? But then Paradise Lost was like "because he is a retard" and I was like "oh". I never actually bought those dudes' innocence. I felt...they had something to do with killing those little boys. Maybe. I wasn't sure, obviously, but the puzzle pieces to prove their innocence weren't adding up for me. But I still came away completely believing that it would be easy for interrogators to manipulate a sludgehead into confessing to a crime they did not commit. Especially if you come at it like "If you confess, we can help you". Probably all they care about is getting out of trouble. And being slow, all they need is someone to tell them they are in trouble, and that's enough. So I totally believe that happening with Brendan. And seeing the video of those detectives interrogating him...omg that was...like, shocking. And sad. He was completely helpless. I don't get how the jury saw that shit and really thought that boy was guilty or telling any sort of truth. They entirely goaded him and put words in his mouth, but ohkay

And then at Brendan's trial. I really thought he was gonna get off for some crazy ass reason. I just did not see how anyone could think he was guilty. His cousin even got up there and was like "sike, i lied". But maybe it looked like she had been forced into doing that? She just looked like some idiot bitch who was playing games with the police before and felt bad about it while on the stand, telling the actual truth. Idk. And then when Brendan went up and testified I was like "He is obviously not guilty, look at him!". And when he said he got that shit he made-up from Kiss the Girls - I fucking hollered. His testimony was lowkey hilarious and I was legit dying at his answers and then I was like "...wait. This looks totally bad lol." To more normal people (i.e.: not fucking me), this looks like some crazy sociopath who don't give a fuck. Brendan was up there lookin like some lil billy bad ass like lol shrug iono I got it from a book (lol stop u don't read!!!), and they asked him how he felt or something about Teresa's death and everything that's happened and he was like "Um, I just want to go home". Lol I should have known then. And just his entire demeanor screams anti-social and that doesn't go over well with people. Maybe he aint do some shit to Teresa, but he'll prob do some shit to someone else - keep his monotone voice having, unfeeling lookin ass locked up safely behind bars. 

That sux. I genuinely don't think he did anything. He's just an idiot. We can't be out here locking up all the idiots. If we go that route, like, 98% of the human population will be chillin in Alcatraz. Mmm, 99%. Like, here's a thought: let's put people in prison who've actually done things? That would be neato! 

You know what this shit reminded me of completely? Fargo. The show and the movie. It was definitely because of the accents, but also because the circumstances were lowkey zany. Just...much bizarreness. And like...dark subject matter...that is accidentally super funny??? I certainly should not have been laughing as much as I was. This shit was fucking depressing. Anyway, when's the next season? Of Making a Murderer, and also Fargo. I just finished season 2 and now I need a new season thank you. Can you put Kieran Culkin on season 3 and like...have him survive past episode one this time?? THAT WOULD BE GREAT :) 

Also, can you get Steven out of prison? Even if he's not innocent. I just want
to be happy :(




No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey