Friday, January 3, 2014

I Miss You: Shit I LIKED, NOT LOVED

can't even do a list of my favorite things anymore because it mostly boiled down to Harry. Like, I can't just keep talking about Harry, right?

RIGHT OR WRONG?
My Harry obsession has begun to make even me uncomfortable so I am going to try to talk now about things I LIKED, not loved.

Here's the fucking goddamn list: 

1. Joo Jung-myung


Actually, maybe I more than liked him. He was so fucking adorable and like acting in a totally different fucking show than this one. Is that a mark of bad acting? I don't know, but regardless, I loved him and his lil ponytail. I will even excuse him for choosing stupid Jung-woo as his work husband. 


It's like. Gain some self-respect, you know? Jung-woo is wearing a fucking turtleneck for gods sake. Come on, Jung-myung. #Do better. 



2. Adult Eun-joo


Look at that tracksuit. She is rocking that shit. What a fucking goddess. 

HATED little Eun-joo. What a cuntface. But adult Eun-joo? WHAM BAM THANK YOU MAAM. Ugh, that was gross. But she is uber cute. 


Also, I love that she is like a full-fledged alcoholic and full-time loser. 


She even writes manga! Nice callback to when ugly baby Eun-joo was going on about Jung-woo looking like a manga character. ALSO, I love that my two fave side characters totally had a thing going on, right? Or were they both totally gay and that mostly went over my head? Like, was Jung-myung LEGITIMATELY HOMOSEXUAL FOR JUNG-WOO IN A NON-JOKING WAY? Also, probably all woman manga writers are lesbians, right? Oh boy...all this totally flew past me when I was watching. I was all planning out Eun-joo and Jung-myung's wedding and shit. WE WANT TO AVOID THE DISASTER THAT WAS JUNG-WOO AND SOO-YEON'S TRASH ASS WEDDING, is the first thing I say to them as their wedding planner. 



3. Harry II


So. I called this. The actor they cast as Han Tae-joon's main dude/bodyguard person stuck out too much for him to not factor in the end in a significant way. Once I started wondering who the fuck Harry was imessaging or whatever it immediately popped in my head: LOL WHAT IF IT'S HAN TAE-JOON'S BODYGUARD? LOL, and it was. So, good job being not slick at all, show. 


Once all the backstory between Harry 1 and Harry 2 was revealed, tho, that's when I started giving a shit about Harry 2. Like, I felt bad for him. He thought Harry was his friend, right? Possibly...maybe...a boyfriend?? And Harry just threw this dude to the wolves. HE DID NOT GIVE A SHIT. That was sad. And no, this does not make me like Harry less. This makes me like him more for having good taste in people he chooses to manipulate. 

DID ANYONE ELSE THINK THE DUDE WHO PLAYED HARRY'S LAWYER WAS THE SAME DUDE WHO PLAYED HARRY 2?? 


I thought there were one of two possibilities: 

1, The actor was a French dude and he put on ~Asian person makeup~ to play Harry 2

or

2, The actor was an Asian dude who put on ~white person makeup~ to play the French lawyer

I was definitely leaning towards option 2. I am probably right about this. I am like 99% sure this actually happened. 



4. Zoey's ~fashion~, nails and lips. Mostly her lips. 



Zoey/Soo-yeon is a fucking doll. The actress who plays her is a goddamn cutie patootie. UGH, SORRY, BUT SHE IS. 

I liked the clothes (mostly) she wore throughout the show. Though, I am not sure they were fitting for someone who is a fashion designer. Don't all fashion designers look like plain Janes in real life or wear like the same thing everyday with a few exceptions? Maybe Zoey was an exception. Anyway, I liked her style. Even stupid shit she wore she was able to pull off. I'm too lazy to look for photos of all her outfits and shit, tho, so let's move on to her lips. 

Let's move on by me posting all pics I found where her lips looked nice, which is basically any pic of her so I'll try to find the strength to restrain myself. 



Here, look^. Bonus Harry and example of Zoey's ~fashion~. 



Here she is freshly showered with freshly showered lips. YUMMY. NO, I AM JUST KIDDING PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE! 



Also what I liked about Zoey's face was that she always looked like that little boy in the Kleenex commercial who has a runny nose. Or, Rudolf or whatever. Yes, I just compared her to a reindeer. BUT THE CUTEST ONE. Maybe. There was Prancer, after all. 



See?



SEE EVEN MORE?!



MORE LIPS! God, that color is amazing ugh


I should stop, right? 

Here's a pic of Zoey's nails. I said I liked those, too. 


Remember when she went to meet her mom and was all LOOK I PAINTED THEM BLUE! God, she is the cutest. And her mom is THE WORST for not even acknowledging them. She was all like GO BACK TO YOUR NEW FANCY LIFE STAY AWAY IT'S FOR THE BEST I LOVE JUNG-WOO MORE THAN YOU.

http://www.ugh.com/ihatethisshow










No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey