Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Master's Sun: jnffk,rokrmeke, jcnricmkr,c Part 4

13. Auntie and her boo


I'm too lazy to go on AsianWiki right now to look up these two idiots' names, so I'll just refer to them as Auntie and Boo. 

1. I hated them both. Well, maybe hate is a strong word. They were too insignificant to me to HATE. But I definitely mostly disliked them at all times. Especially that piece of work aunt. First of all, why was she all up in Joo Joong-won's business at all times twenty four hours a day seven days a week?? I seriously thought she had something to do with Joo Joong-won's kidnapping. Like, why the fuck did she care so much that he was hanging with Gong-sil? It was disturbing. I tolerated that shit until she slapped her though. What is with people slapping on these shows? IT'S NOT FUCKING OKAY. Especially when someone has done literally NOTHING TO YOU. I just couldn't with the aunt. She was a fucking bitch. And a baby at fucking, like, sixty thousand years old? YEAH, OKAY. I loved that scene where the two docs told her she was pregnant. The one male doctor couldn't even speak. He just sat there shaking his head in disgust. CAN'T DO IT. I JUST CAN'T! 

And do I even really want to get into the aunt's candy boy ass husband?


Like, I thought he was going to turn out to be really shady but...I guess he wasn't??? I thought he was scheming with the other mall or something. I guess maybe he was just a snitch for Joo Joong-won's daddy? Idfk but he was sort of hot. I didn't want to be attracted to him because his character was super lame. Why was he so tan? Ugh so into it :((



14. The other ghost whisperer who wasn't Gong-sil

Now I'm just fully back to listing shit I disliked. #negativenancylol


Look at this forever alone asshole.  

Mmmm, I don't know why I severely not-liked him. (Possibly because of creepy coma love story????) Really I just hated all that punk ass amnesia shit. 


I HATE AMNESIA SHIT. I hate when even the possibility of a character losing their memory and forgetting everything about their ~love~ is put on the table. I hate that partnered with these amnesia plots is this known fact that it will eventually segue into a plot about the amnesia victim slowly regaining their memory until all the pieces fall back into place and OH WAIT I WAS IN LOVE WITH SOME BITCH I REMEMBER NOW. I hate allllll of that shit. It's like, you've put me through all this extra ass drama just to erase basically everything that happened. I FEEL WHAT GONG-SIL FEELS WHEN JOO JOONG-WON LOSES HIS MEMORY. It's not fair at all to put your audience through that, in my opinion. Like, yes, this is just a TV show and maybe I oughta calm my fucks down BUT NO FUCK YOU SUCK MY DICK.

Actually, it's not even amnesia's fault that Gong-sil is trying to flee to America with Yoo Jin-woo. It's 



^this fucker's fault. 

Get your ran-over ass up. Get up and cross over to heaven or hell or Home Depot or wherever the fuck little kid souls go. Get up and get away from Gong-sil and don't be the cause of Joo Joong-won getting stabbed so she feels all guilty and wants to leave him alone. To be fair, the stabbing was the hit and run driver's fault for being all stabby with shit.

Wow, I hated way more things than I realized. SO MANY THINGS MADE ME ANGRY. Granted, not in a "this is a disaster" I Miss You way, but moreso in a CAN THESE TWO IDIOTS JUST BE DUMB IDIOTS TOGETHER FOREVER AND CAN OBSTACLES STOP GETTING IN THE WAY PLEASE THANK YOUUUUU?!

Summary: I hate obstacles. Dumb ass word. Why is there an o AND a c in the same word? What is this - oscillate?! 


Speaking of o's and c's...(new low?)

15. Coffee Ghost


He was just a cutie pie. That's my whole reason for liking him. 


LOOK AT HIMMMM :3

lol, no seriously if some shit like that was haunting me in real life I'd fucking kill myself. #CAN'T DO IT.


16. Lady Chairman Lee

Things I CAN do?


^this. 

Did I just admit to wanting to fuck Chairman Lee's lady persona? Is this...okay?

What if I quickly talk about how hot his son is? Let me throw in some heteronormative comments real quick as a palate cleanser


*robot voice* Yes, computing as physically attractive. Seventy percent water; thirty percent man meat. *robot jaw opening sounds* Yum. Yum.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey