Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Master's Sun: jnffk,rokrmeke, jcnricmkr,c Part 2

5. Joo Joong-won's hands/TOUCHING

If I were doing a proper list of all the things I loved about the show...maybbbbbbbeeee this would be number one winner yes yes achievement??


I think I both hated and loved the hands.

They were always in use. He was always flipping them about and around. It was very queen-y. In the beginning of the show he mainly used his hands to do that obnoxious "get lost" thing. I realllllllly wanted to throw up but at the same time I somehow also found this cute? No, it was rude. Like, yes, Gong-sil is a bit of a lunatic but stop acting like you don't totally like her a whole lot and telling her to fuck off. Stop doing that! I'm just really glad So Ji-sub has really lovely hands. (Ugh). I'M SO GLAD THE FINGERNAILS ARE PROPERLY CUT. I hate seeing even a sliver of the white bit of nail. His hands were manicured to perfection. Wow, I feel so gross right now. So gross and so good. 


Look at them here opening a fridge. I'm like 77% sure these are Joo Joong-won's hands. They might be Kang-woo's but maybe not?? Let's pretend they DEFINITELY ARE Joo Joong-won's hands for the purpose of this stupid post.


Look at them here waving at Gong-sil. Ugh I think he's telling her to fuck off here. Whhhhyyyy


Here he is pointing with one of his lovely hands while wearing some sort of pirate ensemble. 



Now I'll segue into the topic of ~touching~ and intimacy. So, Joo Joong-won doesn't like people touching him (uh, who does???), enter some crazy bitch who does pretty much nothing but touching. I wonder if he'll eventually be forced to open his heart up due to all this aggressive sexual harassment from some psycho who can see dead people?? DO YOU ALSO WONDER TOO?! 


ARE YOU STILL WONDERING?!


WHAT ABOUT NOW?! 

Why do I do anything that I do? Sigh. 

My favorite thing is how you thought I was going to go into some whole thing connecting my love for Joo Joong-won's hands with the intimacy issues theme and I didn't at all. I just posted random pics with his hands in them. No, but if I killed myself who would you have left to disappoint you? Oh, your children? Why do you have children? Haven't you heard of this neat thing called fire? It gets rid of *me whispering* ANYTHING. (I think. Some things are un-burnable, right? Like black boxes? I have no idea what black boxes are, but I doubt your kid is one. If they are - what the fuck?) 


Speaking of what the fuck (uggggggggggggggh)


6. Joo Joong-won's "glasses" 


Wanna know why you can't read, dumbass? MAYBE UM I DON'T KNOW BECAUSE YOUR GLASSES DON'T HAVE LENSES IN THEM???!?

Whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy?

Why would you do this, show? Why couldn't you just have left the lenses in? Like, okay. Wearing fake frames for style. FINE. Corny as hell, but FINE. 

THE THING ABOUT JOO JOONG WON WEARING FAKE FRAMES is that he only wears them when he's trying to read! It's made clear they're not being used as a style prop. We're being made to believe he wears fucking glasses to read! UH YOU CAN'T DO THAT WITHOUT THE LENSES! Fake glasses with lenses cost like ten bucks. Come on, prop department. Or director, at least don't do close-ups so I can tell there aren't any lenses inside the frames??? I don't understand why any of this is what it is. I'm so sad and tired. Maybe it's all the lenses in my glasses frames. They cause cancer - I knew it! 


7. Yi-ryung: The Mall Model

Let's talk about more dumb shit. 


Now, maybe this is a thing in Korea. It might even be a thing in America and I've just never heard of it, but...the closest mall to where I live is decidely unremarkable. Most malls are. Some malls are ~famous~ like The Mall of America. I guess, maybe, that type of mall would do big advertisements and hire a model on contract to star in their advertisements??? I'm really just trying to...make sense out of this whole "mall model" thing. Like, Yi-ryung is acting like she is modeling for a fashion house. Except, no, she's not - IT'S A FUCKING MALL. It doesn't even seem like that extreme of a mall, either. It seems...normal? Like, a normal mall? Whhhyyy would someone as seemingly ~famous~ as Yi-ryung sign on to be the FACE of a goddamn mall? Even a ~prestigious~ one? IT'S A MALL! 

I was just so thoroughly confused by all of this. Like, she's been asked to go to America to audition for some "Peter Jason" film while at the same time doing cheesy JCPenney-esque advertisments for a fucking shopping center? In what world? Oh, in this world. Where ghosts are like a prominent feature and Dooly has a girlfriend. Never mind. Also, Peter Jason. Never miiiiiiiiiiiiind. 


And P.S.


this^. So scary, stop it. 


Better.



8. Creepy Chinese Lady

Speaking of "So scary, stop it." 


                                                                                        What is this^?

I loved how this live person was scarier than any of the ghosts. Also, was this character meant to be a Chinese dig? Like was it the Koreans saying "Chinesers are creepy"? If they were trying to do a diss, they did it wrong, because this bitch was the best. Equal parts horrible and fabulous; she made me want to cry and also work for her so I could cry more. 

What is her entire face? Does the actress really look like that? If so, yessssssssss or OH MY GOD?! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey