Friday, March 6, 2015

So I'm really happy Better Call Saul doesn't suck.

I actually really really love it so very much??? 

I was super-worried it would be maybe lame? I don't know what I was expecting, really. During the run of Breaking Bad I don't think I ever really fangirled for Saul. Like, give me a Louis spin-off. But I'm absolutely stanning for him now. I love the funnier tone of the show and, omg, do you know what I realize? Saul is fucking actually likable. Right? This isn't just me? Or, wait, am I late as hell and he has always been likable and I could never see that before because Jesse's Tweety Bird-sized dome was getting in the fucking way????

I don't know, but I'm roooooooting for him. Despite me knowing how he ends up working at fucking Cinnabon, which sounds fun, but after a few days of rummaging through the discardables at the end of your shift you're sort of over it, right? Man. lol but anyway it's fun to watch Jimmy's journey to becoming Saul. Which we realize is something he's actually sort of trying to avoid??? Like, he's trying to not be Slippin' Jimmy, but Saul Goodman...is like the Slippiest Jimmy shit of all??? And now I'm thinking Jimmy becomes Saul after his brother dies?? And now I'm dreading seeing his brother die?? Or, like, worse, Jimmy becomes Saul while his bro is alive and it causes his health to seriously decline and he just becomes this drooling thing in a hospice?? UGH. See that's what a little bit I hate about this show: like, we know pretty much everything goes to shit? AND MIKE DIES UGH. No, but it's fun to watch sigh

AND HOW CUTE ARE JIMMY AND MIKE?!?!

I love them sooo much this is the shittiest pic lol it's all I could find when I did the laziest google image search of all time BUT THEY ARE ADORARRRRABALLLLLELELEEEE. I just binged like the first five episodes after avoiding watching the show forever. Well, for five weeks. And I wasn't necessarily avoiding it! I was just...watching other things instead? Which I don't regret. I like that I could watch all these episodes at once, it made the experience more enjoyable. And, seriously, seeing episode 1 and then getting to like episode 3 or 4 where Jimmy and Mike are sort of being best buddies 4ever UGHHG. And I would've been depressed just seeing episode 1 in the first week and getting so little of Mike. I felt satisfied watching episode 5 and we get to see him stalking his daughter and watching TCM or whatever in his sparse ass little house and then like FBI showing up at his door. Actually, now I'm mad because I want the rest of the episodes immediately ugh hurry the fuck up. WHEN ARE TV CHANNELS GOING TO FUCKING HURRY UP AND BECOME LIKE STREAMING SITES AND JUST DUMP ALL THEIR EPISODES AT ONCE?!?!? HELLOO!! Wow, change how you do things please immediately. I have no patience I am x genner or whatever I am lol gen y??? I have no idea generation give me now. Like Louis CK is talking about me in his old person stand-ups I guess?? I DON'T CARE SATISFY ME INSTANTLY OR ELSE. 

Real quick tho can we talk about how Jimmy is always tricking me???? LIKE I FEEL DUMB. When he and that fat dude from Getting On ran that scam on that big head ass dude from Hello Ladies, I FELT BAMBOOZLED. I was like whoa what ahahah. Like laughing and drooling like a goddamn idiot from like Australia or some shit. And then the guy falling off the billboard. I THOUGHT THAT WAS A FUCKING COINCIDENCE. I feel extra fucking doofusy, for real. But I can guess some things in advance, like Jimmy's brother putting the space blanket back on after he left the room, and his female friend smiling at his little stunt. I was like LOL THIS IS CLICHE. Like, trying to make myself feel better for the show outsmarting me all the time?? ugh and I almost ALMOST figured out the shit with the couple who stole that money whhhhyyy do I not remember anyone's fucking name ugh. But anyway I figured out they definitely didn't leave far from home, but I thought they were in the boat. BUT UGH THEY WERE IN THE WOODS. You got me again, Vince Gill and that other dude. Fuck you ugh 

lol but why am I trying to be smarter than the show? Aren't I like constantly complaining about predictability? Come on, me. Be very happy this show exists because you super-love it and you super-love pretty much nothing????? So??? CHEERS TO THE FREAKIN' WEEKEND I DRINK TO THAT YAYAYAYA. Do you think Rihanna is a huge fan of only "I'm with You" like basically everyone else? lol no she didn't write or produce that song. Do you think whoever did is a huge fan of only "I'm with You" like basically everyone else?? Team huge fan of that one Avril Lavigne song turn up turn up

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hey